EPISODE 3: A Different Home? (Part V)

[No more writers' block here, folks!

NOW WRITING THE BRIEF REWIND OF EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED THE PAST PARTS SO HERE WE GOO~!

(I'm writing again because I miss my readers so bad...TwT)

BoBoiBoy receives an SOS signal from his parents and he desperately rushes to the capital city to save them (while breaking down along the way.)

He stumbles upon his city home, now beated to a fine pulp and there, he figures out that the enemies in the city have tracked down his old powerband and have mistaken it for himself.

The enemies were identified as Jokertu (who has escaped) and his Tsukasa-like twin, Jokerwan. Jokerwan has the power to teleport people into his sceptre, including BoBoiBoy's parents.

BoBoiBoy gets pissed and chases them down, Jokertu lowkey realizes putting BoBoiBoy into a card is now useless because he, somehow, now has Makhlukan energy inside him (FORESHADOWINGGG!!!) BoBoiBoy breaks the sceptre, releasing his parents, the twins unleash this big*ss robot, Jugglenaut 2.0, and so on.

His parents "now" knows he has powers, the Jokertwins provoke him, and he turns into BoBoiBoy Blaze.

Okay...continUE!]

[PREVIOUSLY:

JOKERWAN: (cackles) Look, you may have broken my sceptre...But you haven't taken away...my powers! (flexes his fingers)

BOBOIBOY: (groans as he gets to his feet) You...have powers...?

JOKERWAN: Well, yeah! Duh! What did you think I am? A powerless dweeb?! (sniggers) You may be one superhero kid, BoBoiBoy...

LIYANA: (overhears the high-pitched Jokerwan from above and mutters) Superhero...?

JOKERWAN: (continues)...But in your noggin? (points at his own head) You're nothing but a shrimp!

   (This sets BoBoiBoy...on fire...)

BOBOIBOY: (enraged) Did you just call me a shrimp...?!

   (transforms, his eyes flaming crimson)

   BOBOIBOY BLAZE!

   (BoBoiBoy's transformation perks his parents' attention.)

LIYANA: (gapes in astonishment) What is happening to our son...?

BRYAN: (mutters back, also gawking at BoBoiBoy) I do not know...]