Promises

SOPHIE’S POV

So we finally got up to our floor level after the boys fighting over who would take our luggage they were so caught up in their argument they didn’t notice me and Maisie leaving them to go to the elevator with our luggage to our room.

“Wow, boys are so bloody bone idol sometimes!” Maisie exclaims

“Yeah right, I mean we are capable of doing it ourselves we aren’t wimpy!”

“Too right! I mean it was a nice gesture however it’s just ridiculous that they’re fighting over who will be taking our suitcases!”

“Yeah, what’s the room number again?”

“It’s 905 The King suite”

“D-d-d-did you just say the King suite!”

“Yes, I did are you deaf!?”

“That’s like the best suite they have here!”

“OMG! Is it? Connor got us one of the best suites here!”

“Obvs! Only the best for his sister and his and my best friend!”

“Awwh! Love him that’s so sweet! We probably get into the room because one my body aches and my make up needs redoing and two its probably best to disappear before the boys notice.” She says while opening the door

MAISIE’S POV

“Awwh! Love him that’s so sweet! We probably get into the room because one my body aches and my make up is needing to be redone and two it’s probably best to disappear before the boys notice.” I say while opening the door.

Wow! This room is was just amazing I don’t feel worthy enough to stay here! I can’t believe we’re here for a whole month! Ha they will probably kick me out before then because I’m so messy and can’t be assed to tidy up after myself. Oh well they will have to deal with it!

“This room is intense!” Sophie whispered

“Yeah I can’t believe we’re here for a whole month!”

“Yeah I know right!  Shopping, shows and sightseeing..hopefully!”

“Erm..Soph I know that you like Michael and stuff and I like Ashton and Austin but do you think we should just be friends with them? I mean say we got with them and then something bad happened what would we do? It would be so awkward!”

“Yeah….I really like him but maybe I should wait and get to know him a lot better because I barely know him but we have to promise!”

“Yes! Ok so from this day forward I will not date any of these boys until this month vacation thing is done.” I speak in a stupid voice

“Yeah erm what you said” Sophie said both of us bursting into laughter

“Ok well lets get unpacking!” I shout

I chose the bed by the window my favourite bed. Means if I can’t sleep I can watch the city at night without disturbing anyone. King sized beds too!This hotel is just perfect.

After unpacking all my stuff I decided a shower was VERY much needed!

“YO! SOPHIE?”

“I’M RIGHT NEXT TO YOU; YOU DON’T NEED TO FUCKING SHOUT!”

“Whoa, calm down, I’m going for a shower so yeah so you in a bit.”

*50 MINS LATER*

I was finally finished in the bathroom. Had a nice face mask painted my toes shaved every necessary area, washed my hair and dried it, washed my body and moisturized.

I heard boys voices and Sophie's laughing. Well, oh well I bet they’ve seen more than a girl with no make up and just a towel around her.

SOPHIES POV

I knew as soon as Maisie said she was going to have a shower she would take about an hour so I just chucked on a white crop top, some baggy joggers and long socks while telling the boys to come into our room.

“HEY CONDOM!”

“Well fuck you too Sophie.” He chuckled hugging me

“Awwh bless that is the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me!” I exclaimed

“Where’s Maisie?” In the bathroom she’ll be an hour at the most! You know what she’s like…I don’t think she thought I’d bring you guys in here so she’ll just walk past in a towel. So boys all of you, absolutely no staring and wolf whistling or rude/sexual remarks!”

“Yeah fine ok” were all murmured by the boys

*50 MINS LATER*

I’ve missed hanging around with my brother and his friends they’re just so fun to be with!

We were all laughing and messing around when Maisie walked by in a towel like I said. Everyone stopped what they were doing and just watched her walk.

“Well…I don’t know about you but her legs go on for miles” someone whispered