27.

Kongpob wakes up to an enticing view and although it's still early in the morning and he shouldn't disturb the one sound asleep next to him, he just can't help himself. Not when all his eyes see is the smooth, creamy skin of Arthit's neck, bent in a way that simply asks to be kissed and/or bitten.

Losing to temptation, the junior moves closer and begins his attack with pecks on his husband's shoulder, then slowly going upwards, over the collarbones, to the neck, where he pauses to feel the pulse against the tip of his nose. His P' is so warm and the scent of his fruity shower gel still lingers from last night's bath. Finally, he starts nibbling on the other's ear lobe and that's when Arthit stirs and mutters a grumpy "What do you want?"

"P', I wanna do it ..." comes Kongpob's whisper.

"I thought I told you I was tired." he mumbles, barely fighting the shiver that threatens to take over his body.

"Yeah, but that was yesterday." the younger man retorts.

"Kong, come on, give me a break." Arthit whines, covering his ear to prevent his nong from biting it anymore.

"P'Arthit, it's been over a week. I'll make you feel good, I promise."

Arthit turns around and looks into Kong's eyes

Arthit turns around and looks into Kong's eyes. It's beyond flattering how the junior still wants him as much as in the beginning, even though they've been together for so long, the way his man worships his body every time they make love leaves him breathless and burning. For Kongpob, it's always about pleasing Arthit, no matter which one of them is on the receiving end.

Kongpob smirks at the defeated look painted upon his senior's face, which is a good enough of an answer, and kisses him hard, crawling fully on top of him.

"I love you, P'Arthit." he whispers against his husband's lips, as he slides his hands down his body to hold his hips. 

Arthit sighs into his nong's mouth and wraps his legs around his waist, burying his fingers into the younger one's hair.

"Kong ..."

During their late breakfast, Arthit's phone suddenly rings and he is surprised to see it's Earth that's calling.

"Good morning, P'Earth. What happened?"

"Arthit, sorry to bother you on the weekend. I need to talk to you, do you think you can meet me today?"

"Talk? About what? Is something wrong?"

"I will tell you when we meet. Please, I really have to see you. If it's too much trouble for you to come to Bangkok, I'll drive to Bangkapi, that's not a problem."

Kongpob watches his husband with big, intrigued eyes as the latter speaks with his coworker. Arthit lowers the phone from his ear for a second and whispers to him: