Chapter one- Soulmates?

The soulmate phenomenon was something Todoroki Shoto had heard a lot about. His father often told him how he would get a 'nice, high-class woman' as his soulmate; something he didn't really like the idea of. He would rather just have someone who cared.

The day he finally got his soulmate was an exciting day. About a week after his sixth birthday, a splash of green paint showed up on his arm. He tried to wash it off, but it was just stuck.

Then Shoto remembered. He didn't have any paint.

Of course, this led to him writing wobbly letters on his arm, trying to contact the person he was connected to.

'H e l l o'

After receiving an excited greeting in response, he and his soulmate, who he learned was named Izuku, talked for hours until he had to leave.

Something told him telling his father was a bad idea.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When a neat 'hello' appeared on his arm in red ink, Izuku was ecstatic. He grabbed his own pen and wrote back in his considerably messier handwriting.

His soulmate seemed really nice! After learning their name, 'Shoto', he quickly came up with the nickname Shocchan.

The two talked for hours, and when Izukus mother called him for dinner, he raced down the stairs an excited beam on his face.

He told her all about what had happened, and she looked so happy for him. She had been worried about him since he was diagnosed as quirkless, but this seemed to bring a sense of peace and joy to their little family.

-----------------------------------------------------------
(Timeskip, 8 years later just after all might offers Izuku one for all)

Shoto was somewhat freaked when Izukus scribbled message appeared on his arm.

'SHOCCHAN! I met All Might and he's going to give me a quirk, I know it sounds unbelievable but apparently his quirk can be passed down and he chose me and I can finally be a hero Shocchan I'm so happy!'

The mug he was holding fell to the ground, shattering on impact. Izuku... Was getting a quirk?

After cleaning up the mess, he responded.

'Tell me everything.'

{{AN: RoIGhT- here is a little thing for ya! I might continue it, I might not.

Also, no, Izuku does not have the burn that Shoto has, as Shoto got it before the bond was established. But all the bruises or marks they got after that is a wholeeee nother story-

I hope you enjoy, hehehe
OwO}}