💙♥

"Why are you so warm?"

"Why are YOU so cold?"

Izuku wrapped his arms more tightly around Shoto, trying to warm him up a little.

"I can't help it. All my family have awful circulation, yknow? So we're either really cold or really warm and right now I'm freezing-" he wrinkled his nose in discomfort.

"Oh. That sucks..."

"I guess? I'm used to it, really."

"Yeah, okay... Just let me help warm you up, kay?"

"...mmkay."

Izuku snugged closer to Shoto to warm him up. Honestly, he was on the brink of completely zoning out. He stared blindly up at Shoto for what felt like eternity- at least until he finally put his thoughts to words. "Hey, Sho? Do you think we'll be like this forever?" His face flushed bright pink.

Well. That's not what he was expecting Izuku to say. But it fit with his own thoughts at that moment, so he could speak well enough in regards to it...

"I don't know. But I hope so. I wouldn't want to lose you... But we'll have to see, won't we?" He stared back at Izuku, not daring to look away, because it felt like if he did Izuku would just disappear.

Izuku nodded, keeping the eye contact until he felt so awkward he just couldn't. He hid his face against Shoto's shoulder, the burning blush getting steadily worse.

"But I wanna be with you forever-" his words came out slightly muffled.

"I know. We'll do our best to make it happen, kay?"

"Mmkay."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Here we gooo~ got it done~
I have no clue what I'm doing aaa
weell
It's something
Fluff