PREVIEW

This story will be taken in an AU setting! So there will be a variety of different things going on in this story. I will do my best to inform you of any changes. But nonetheless, you have been warned!

__________

Summary:

Alastor is the ruler of hell and everyone expected him to have a bride in his many years as ruling King. However, he refuses, in turn, he uses a fake bride to keep the realm off his back. What happens when he truly grow feelings for his so-called fake bride?

Chapter PREVIEW!

Alastor was easy to recognize among the people of Hell. His slim but build figure, his short red and black tufts of hair with small antlers resting on top of his head. His eyes red always seemingly to plot as he always kept a wide smile. By all means, he played his part as a demon as he was handsome, he was known as the radio demon after all.

Known to be one of the most powerful demons in hell within his years, even going as far as broadcasting it for all hell to hear. But the past couldn't change the present.

Alastor walked among the people in the city as he calculated his thoughts. Pointed fingers and hushed voices as demons grouped up each different from the last, flooding the city as he walked. He knew of the variety of establishments in Hell and as much as he hated them he had no choice but to deal with them. For instant like now, Alastor found himself standing in front of a strip club.

To be continued.....

______

For those who are interested in why I had uploaded early that is because! I have changed my update day from Thursday to Tuesday!

STAY TUNED! Vote, and follow! Go shake that author down for more!