Introductions

The walk between the two demon was silent as the dead. Angel was following closely behind the other demon as he led the way down the streets.

Angel decided to occupy himself as he looked down at his chest as he continued to fiddle around with the new body marking resting over his heart. He didn't notice that Alastor had came to a stop being too engrossed in the marking Angel had crashed directly into Alastor's back. He drew back from the male enough to rub his face from the impact as he could hear the faint sound of laughter.

"We are here'

Angel frowned at the laughter but he poked his head from around the other demon's body to see a rather tall building in front of them. However that wasn't what confused Angel as he turned toward the red-cladded demon.

'This is where he is going to live from now on?'

Angel had expected something a little more grand or even with a little bit more class but he wasn't expecting a hotel. Pointing toward the building he couldn't help but ask. "Are you sure? This is a hotel you know..."

He stopped midway in his sentences when a thought came to him. Did he ever caught the name of his soon to be husband? His pink eyes widen as they stared at the demon, his mind quickly going thru his memory in hope he gotten something. He found that he never gotten a name nor was it mention however the demon knew his.

Angel was dragged out of his thoughts when he heard rustling of clothing of the other man from turning toward him. The demon had turned toward him with his arms placed behind his back as he spoke leaning close to Angel. "That it is. Rather observant of you to notice."

Angel found himself frowning yet again as he crossed his higher set of arms over his fluffs as his lower set on his hip. He watched as the other closed the gap between them before feeling a hand just under his chin bringing his face to title upward.

"Come now my dear. Smile."

Angel was puzzled by the other words before he noticed that they had collected quite a few stares and whispers already. He grumbled under his breath as he managed to plaster a small smile on his face as he reached out sliding his arm into the other. His partner arm wedged between his fluff as he began dragging toward the other male into the building.

Angel was pleasantly surprised as he entered the building. It was nothing that he expected it to be, in fact you would expect some high rank demon or royally lived here as the building was laced in crimson and gold coloring. Even the lobby had a sparkling glow as they entered the lobby where they were instantly met with someone standing.

"Welcome back, you highness." the attendant spoke before bowing in respect toward the two demons in front of them. When the attendant came back up they turned toward the other male as they spoke. "And your guest, shall we get a room ready?"

Angel ignored the exchange between the two demons as he looked around the lobby as a child would on their first day of vacation. However something caught his eye, a large painting above the fireplace, it was a portrait of his 'husband'.  Angel got closer to the painting until he could see the small golden plate under the framework as he read the words engraved.

"To Our King, Alastor"

Angel eyes widen at the words as he bought a single hand to his mouth covering his gasp as he connected the dots. He turned around to watch Alastor dismiss the attendant before turning in Angel's direction.

He could see the grin on Alastor face widen as he began making his way toward him. Angel was rooted in his position as Alastor gotten closer to him. Soon enough the male was standing by him, his red eyes seem to taunt him as he grinned at him.

Angel started to laugh out loud at this. Of all of his luck this was both amazing and shitty as he looked at Alastor.

"You would be the King of Hell wouldn't you."

If possible Alastor grin widen at his words as he spoke tauntingly.

"I believe proper introductions are in order. Yes I am the King of Hell but you may call me Alastor. However don't forget my dear. You are also the bride to this King of Hell."