Normal (ep2)

"Ok Billie meet Brittany Roe...well the new you"

I look at the mirror in shock as I can't believe that this is what im going to look like for the next few months or so

At this time it's 7:00 amd its time for me to go to highschool for the first time when I started my career as billie eilish in 2015 at the time I was 14 and I had to give up my teenage years and my school career the fame has been nice but...I do wish I could be normal...

"Mrs eilish? We are here at cozgrove high"

"Oh...uh thanks dude"

"Your welcome Mrs eilish"

I get out of the car and read the paper that was sent to my house so could get my schedule from the office...only problem is were is the office?

"I see you are confused let me help you"

*Zola POV*

Instagram

TheRealZolaGooden "Good morning everyone I have school"Billieeilish and 1,254 others liked this

Billieeilish and 1,254 others liked this

Billie eilish commented. 
"😍😍😍"

*A few moments later*

After I get ready I look at my phone to see that im goin to be late for school "shit" I get my stuff in a hurry and get it my car and leave. As I pull up to school. There is a limo pulling up in front of the school woah do we got another stuck up rich kid? The person gets out of the car and it's a girl with long flowing platinum blonde hair I park my car and get out the girls limo has pulled off at this time and the girl is standing there confused as she looks at a paper she has in her hands I watch her for a minute and decide to help her I walk up to her and say "I see you are confused let me help you"