~1~

Kayla

"Ouch!" I yelped as the monster I call a father threw me against the wall. Yea I really don't know why he does it, he just does.

Hi, I'm Kayla Anderson and -as you can see- I get abused.

"BITCH GET THE FUCK UP!" I did as I was told only to be back on the floor.

"MAKE SOMETHING FOR ME TO SHOVE DOWN MY THROAT".

Wow, feel the love?.... Cause I don't.

I got up and went around him. As I went into the kitchen I see him go to the living room and lay down on the couch. I made the fastest thing I knew how to make - a sandwich- I put the drugs my dad has, for when he can't sleep, inside the sandwich.

He ate it and with that he fell asleep in a matter of five minutes.

I took this chance to get away from him. I got some money I had been saving up for this day and my phone.

I made a run for it and ran as far as my legs could take me. I didn't get very far until my legs started hurting.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING? RUN!! Once I realized what my conscience was telling me it was to late.

He -the monster- had caught up to me and had me cornered. I was about to scream for help but just then he said in my ear.

"Be quiet and act normal..you better not scream or else.." Just then I felt the cold gun get pressed against my back.

"Ok" I whispered barely audible. HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID NOW YOUR GOING TO GET YOUR ASS WHOOPED. I'M SORRY CONSCIENCE was the last thing i thought until everything went black.

**********************************************************************************************************

FIRST PART DONE

sorry its short but yea that's what I got :)

Follow me on twitter @wattpadMariaR