Chapter 22

One by one they slowly woke up, locked up in a cage like animals. A glass window showed the deep blue sea. They were under water. "Guys, where's Thor Loki and Steve...." Nat said making them look around. "Where's Estelle? And Tony?" Bruce added. "Guys we're underwater..." Clint also stated...

Amber stared at the four manly figures to the side of her, 10 feet away. On their knees each tied to a pole. As she tried to work out who was who anger grew inside of her. A light suddenly shone down on the men, showing it to be; Tony, Steve, Thor and Loki. "What are you doing" she said through her gritted teeth as Theo entered the room once again. "That's for me to know and for you to...not find out" he cackled. She stayed quiet trying to figure him out...

Slowly the men regained conciousness. "Amber..." Thor growled under his breath while Tony tried to figure out where they were. It took them a few minutes to realise what was going on, anger shot through Thor and loki like bullets once they realised the familiar 'friend'. "I swear to god if you have hurt her-" Steve tried to stand even though he knew he couldn't. "You'll what?" Theo hissed. "Theo." Amber growled. "Somethings odd." Loki mumbled. "What are you yammering about greeny" Tony mumbled back getting annoyed. "I would appreciate you to listen if you want to get out, reddy." He fired back. "Amber would usually be...you know. Angrier" Loki tried to say. "Spit it out" Tony said getting restless. "What are you saying?" Steve weighed in. "He's saying, Ambers thinking for once. She's trying to figure him out." Thor helps his brother. "Or she's just not giving in to him." Loki added...

Theo stepped forward to Amber, grabbing her face in his hands. However amber did not retaliate.
"Why aren't you fighting back. What's up with you"
Theo stepped back growing annoyed. "You don't control me Theo." She said quietly. "Where's the knife Amber!" His hands flung to her neck causing Steve to lurch forwards. Loki and Thor buried their knees into the concrete at the sight of their sister being hurt helplessly.  He only gained a laugh from Amber. "Piss off you elf." She managed to squeeze out. He let go turning to kick a chair in the process. "You won't win." She said with a smile. "I almost feel sorry for you" she carried on. Theo screamed with anger before grabbing something from his robe. He turned around showing a dark blue glowing stone. Amber face shrieked with terror as he slowly got closer. "Where did he get that" Thor growled. Loki tried to pull his hands from the chains only to fail. "What? What's going on? What is it!" Steve tried to grab their attention. "That. Is the only thing that can kill our beloved sister." Thor said, his eyes not leaving the rock. "So Amber. Let's try again. Where's the knife..." he said again riddle with desperation. "And the knife he's asking for is the only thing we have left of our mother but is a very powerful thing." Thor said as they sat helplessly not knowing what to do. Amber wriggled in her chair trying to get away. "Tell me sweet Amber..." The space between them grew smaller. "Never" she growled. He stroke the side of her face before plunging the rock into her chest. It rose as her head rolled back, Theo stepped back smiling at his masterpiece. Steve's pain echoed throughout the building, Thor's hands bled as he attempted to squeeze them through the shackles. Loki stared at the ground, his breathing increasing but not able to look up. Tony sat for once not knowing what to do.
Slowly blue cracks took over Amber's face like a disease. Her head used the last strength she had to turn to face the men. A tear rolled down her face as she thought of her mother her body still tensed with pain, leaving her motionless.. Theo headed over to the men, he grabbed Thor's hair. Pulling him back. "I always win in the end." He growled finally able to bring the king to his knees. Theo's knee greeted Thor's face. Busting his lip.
He hit Thor a few more times before hitting Loki, he began to move on to Steve. Tony nearly managed to get his hands out of the shackles as blood rushed down them. Theo looked over to Amber who was still able to see what he was doing. He smirked before disappearing into the darkness. He soon returned with a women who's face was covered with a bag. He snatched the bag off revealing Estelle who already had a black eye. He threw her over to kneel near Tony. "Are you okay?" Tony asked worried. Anger all hit the maximum level as they looked back at Theo. "Oi arsehole" Loki said in his English accent. "One tip. Never take your eyes off Amber." He said while spitting the excess blood out his mouth.
He furrowed his eyebrows before a pain crippled through his leg. He looked around to see Amber's eyes glowing red. She grabbed the rock before pulling It out of her chest. The dark blue cracks shrunk until they were not visible. "You missed." She whispered before launching him across the room, he crashed against the wall and fell onto the concrete. "What?! I thought it killed you!" He said not understanding. "Yeah when you get it straight in my heart dickbrain. Until then it only makes me lose consciousness for a bit." She walked over to him with her hands balled into white fists. She grabbed his throat, raising him into the air against the wall. "You. Never. Ever. Ever." She emphasises the ever. "Go after my family. or my bestfriend" She growled in a way that even Loki was scared. Fear struck through his face as she grabbed his knife from his belt and plunged it into his chest. Straight to his heart. She twisted it as blood poured out his mouth, she let go letting his limp body drop to the floor. Anger laced through her eyes she had no regret. She slowly walked over and released them all. She fell into Steve's arms. Tears fell down her face as she was happy to feel his embrace again, he consumed her. She gladly let her guard down for him as his love was all she needed to keep going...