Introduction!

Hello my little fandomites! This is something I've been wanting to do for awhile and finally decided to do it! I am in love with the four mutant turtles and I know other people are. It doesn't have to be the turtles, it could be anyone in the 2012 TV series or 2014 TMNT movie. (Sorry to those who want another version, I haven't caught up on the older versions yet.)

My rules:

1. No t-cest, not that I'm hating on anyone who enjoys it but I am not one to write it for you. Please find another writer to do something like that for you.

2. I will write nothing dirty! I don't mind writing about making out but I will NOT write anything beyond that.

3. Please be patient with me, writing takes a lot of creativity and work. I don't mind being reminded just remember I have school, friends and my family.

So to get your own imagine just fill out this form below and send it to me in a message!

Name:

Nickname:

Age: (Optional)

Turtle or other character:

Hair color:

Eye color:

Height:

What you wish to happen:

Title unless you wish for me to title it:

Extras: (Such as if you're a mutant or anything you needed to add in.)

Remember this doesn't have to be real info, you can add in anything you wish.

Don't be afraid to send in!