Graduation.

"After the rough four year's that this year's class of seniors of twenty nineteen we are going to close out the ceremony with a moving speech by our valedictorian, and a performance from our chorus with this year's class song, at that point you may do the cap toss and sing along, which mark the end of high school and welcome to the real world of college, work or whatever these students decide to do with their lives from here, and now with proud enthusiasm here is your class valedictorian with a big round of applause our own Karyn Whitcomb." Principal Farmington had announced.

"It is with great honor that I happily accepted to be class valedictorian one afternoon just a few short weeks ago, that principal Farmington brought me and another senior into his office, to announce me out of the whole senior student body as this year's valedictorian. That other student quite sadly was in fact our own Matthew Garrison. I am dedicating this years class song and today's ceremony to him, because he deserved more from his life than that unfortunate fateful night, that took his life. For someone like me who had their whole life mapped out to study school psychology at an ivy league school early decision, first school of my choice, I have recently due to tragic and personal events in my own personal life, I have decided to decline the future that I thought I had figured out. from now on I am going to let go and just live in the moment and take either a year or two of from school, just clear my head and take a break, because even I know that God laughs at you when you are busy making other plans. Congratulations seniors we have successfully made it from high school to adulthood, see you all in ten years. Now for the song that I specifically chose myself this past week that sums up the meaning of what life is about from this day forward, now let's sing along with the chorus to "I Hope You Dance," originally sung by country singer, "Leann Womack," and happily at the same time go ahead and toss that cap."