how you met- sebastian

i walked into the bar to only see my boyfriend, tyler, to only see him kissing another girl. i didn't let the schock overcome me, without thinking i went to the booth that he was at and tapped his shoulder.

"we're over." is all i told him and i turned around until i felt his hand wrap around my wrist.

"wait, y/n i don't even know her. i love youuuu" tyler said, while laughing.

god damnit, he was already drunk.

"that's the point. you told me to meet you here. . . so i did and then i walk into you kissing someone you don't know. that's not what love is, if you love someone you stay with them and you protect them. you're not the person who is causing the pain. im done, tyler." and thats when the tears started shooting out.

'n-o-i please forgive me, babbby" tyler slured trying to kiss me.

"tyler stop. we're done, ok." i say, but then i saw a tall man walk stand next to us. . . with tears in his eyes.

"you cheated on me b-bianca?" is all he could say as he was talking to the girl tyler was kissing.

"i can explain, sebby." bianca said as she started to get up.

"please don't. when you sober up, i want you to get all of your shit out of my house. it will all be in boxes outside, when you come out." was all he said to her and walked out of the bar.

i decided to follow him out of the bar.  he was sitting against a brick wall with his knees in his hands and he was crying.
i sat next to him and spoke.

"h-hey your girlfriend cheated on you with my ex boyfriend. it hurts, i know. god, it hurts so bad. but, we're strong and we're gonna get through it. my name is, y/n and im gonna help you get through it because the first time i got cheated on nobody helped me, and it was awful. and, i don't want anyone to go through what i did." i was still crying, but i needed to be strong for him.

"t-thank you. my name is, sebastian." he said and looked at me. his eyes were beautiful.

"well, sebastian what do you want to do? we need to do something, so you can get your mind off of her." i said, while helping him up.

"i-i don't know." was all he said.

i wiped his tears and smiled at him. he moved his head to look at me. he was hurt. numb.

i grabbed his hand and started walking to a starbucks. we waited in line and i bought us both hot chocaltes. and we sat at a table away from everyone.

"thank you, for the hot chocalte." sebastian said, while taking a drink.

we started talking about our lives and then i gave him my number and hugged him goodnight, later that night i got a call from sebastian saying how much he appreciated me and that he would like to take me on a date, soon.