Valentines Day

Babe? ,I said as i was entering my boyfriends house. "yeah ",I could here his voice coming from upstairs in his room . So i walked upstairs making my way to his door when i smelt a vanilla scent that was so sweet. I opened the door . "Supriseeee babe", Charles said . awww babe . I started to cry when i saw a big basket and a letter with my name on it. He had rose peddles every where and Miguel "simple things" playing in the background. He handed me white roses and said happy valentines day babygirl.  I was so happy i jumped on him and begin to kiss him,when i found myself getting into it that's when he picked me up.  Then puts me on the bed and began to kiss me ,  bit my bottom lip ,and then unbuttons my shirt .  "babe i know we been together but I'm not ready for sex", i said. He put his finger over my lips and whispered into my ear "I don't want your flower until your ready to give it to me and me only." he said. He continued to kiss me while undoing my shirt. I tried to stop him but the kisses began to feel so good making every inch of my body yearn for more and my mind explore. He French kissed my neck and found my spot ,making my eyes rolls and me to bite my lip. he goes down to my breast grabbing one in his hand and kisses the other. He pulls off my paints but i try to pull them back but he puts my hands back above my head and tells me its not to pleasure me its for you. Before i could get a word out he  rips my underwear and his lips meets my girl his tongue makes me arch my back he grips my shaking legs and  blows my mind..   Ranae.. Ranaeeee! RANAE, if you dont get your ass up we are going to be late for school, my brother Amanti said  "huh,wait ..what?", I relized that i was in my room and i just had a wet dream . "Get the hell out my room jitt",i said . "ya ya ya ,I'm going. I got up brushed my teeth,took a shower,got ready and we left to go to school. I entered the doors of my loud but live school . The bell had just ringed for kids to start making there way to class. "yoooo nae nae!", ya whats sup Craig , i said as walking into Mr.niggera class. "man you coming to my party tonight ?right", I don't know man i got to see what im doing ."oh okay ,what up mr.nigga",craig said as he transitioned from talking to me ,unto my teacher . "excuse me young man,thats not my name ,now shoo fa me call de front office. "why u africans get so mad fast ". the whole class started to laugh.. i let out a little snicker and made it to my seat . "aye yo na na " whats sup tori , i said . "you at Craig's party tonight?" Man i don't know yet i haven't heard from Charles, so i dont know if we have plans tonight . "oh okay, let me know if you end up coming okay". ya okay ,i said . "UMMMMM NO TALKING PEOPLE HUSH ". the class countinued to talk but this time even louder. "MAN LOOK HEA MR.NIGGA, ITS FRIDAYYY OKAY ,YOU STILL GONNA BE PAID ,WE STILL FINNA TALK,YOU AINT FINNA TEACH, CAUSE AINT NOBODY GONNA LISTEN TO YOU TEACH"  the class says preach to the class clown . a.k.a Jordan. "JUST GONE HEAD SAT DOWN RIGHT DERE IN YOUR BIG BOY CHAIR AND RELAX. IGHT, ILL BE THE TEACHER FOR TODAY" Mr.niggera sat down and began to play on his phone . AYE WHAT TIME IT IS YALL..the class screams BULLSHIT TIME. student begin to rearrange the class room desks and a student pulled two small speakers out blasting music that everyone stated to nod there head too. time passes ,the bell rings and off to my next three classes i went. Finally its lunch time my stomach was screaming like a fat girl fighting over a twinkey. As soon as I started to step in the chicken line i hear my name on the microphone, so i walk to the stage where my friend Zoe was standing and she told me to look at all the students in the cafeteria and i did when everyone screamed HAPPY VALENTINES DAY , ten boys from the football team brought me flowers ,3 girls brought me teddy bears when i spotted my babe coming on the stage he was dressed all up . he had his bow tie,collared shirt and creased pants you couldn't tell my babe he wasn't cute with a card in one hand and in the other a big heart box of chocolate. "happy valentines day babe" i kissed him before he could finish saying babe.  Then we left to go eat ,then back to damn class. When the day was finally over i got my brother and we drove home.

CHARLES P.O.V

I watched my babe girl walk to her car with lil bro and I waved at them bye. Me and Ranae been dating for 4 years, I love the hell out that girl. She has a nigga hooked. All i want to do is make her happy that's why I cant tell her about my secret life. I feel like if she knew about the real me she wouldn't want me . She doesn't know my struggle to get where I'm at now. Also i feel like if i introduced her to this type of life style she wouldn't accept me for the way i get my money but shit she don't be complaining when i get her everything she wants, however she never ask for anything i ask . I wouldn't be able to look this fly or pay my mom bills or mine if i didn't do what i do. I hope one day i can stop and tell her the truth but right now i just cant .