Damn

Mommy ?, what i don't understand , where am i ? "my baby your in heaven "my mom said . oh my gosh did i die ,wait how? awww man i wasn't ready see mamma the way me and my boyfriend is set up we had plans tonight . "girl hush up ,i need to have a talk with you ,now listen to me things are going to change but you have to stay strong and keep your head up okay ?" wait what are you talking about ...NAE GET UP!!! i slowly open my eyes to my crying little brother , what's wrong ? "M-MM- MY HAMSTER DIED " NIGGA IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR UGLY A- .. BOY IF YOU DON'T GET OUT MY ROOM SOUNDED LIKE A DAMN SOFT ASS. i got out my bed and walked over to my bathroom to take a shower ,still thinking about what my dream might have been about and what my mom was trying to warn me about . i hear a knock on the bathroom door." yes" i said . im going to the air port , i love you, make sure you take your brother to his friend Nate house at 3 ,and clean the house okay? "alright ",i said kinda shouting to make sure he herd me .

i was getting out the shower when i herd the front door close and my little brother saying CHARLIE BOYYY.. i tried to hurry up to brush my teeth then put on cloths when i herd Charles opening my room door,then closing it "aye bae?" I'm in the bathroom ,hold on . i continued to brush my teeth when i noticed my cloths weren't in the bathroom ,i had left them on my bed . i took a deep breath then open the door and walked to my bed where Charles seem to made himself all comfortable."mmmm girl you looking good in that towel " boy shut up ,i laughed then grab my cloths so i can go back in the bathroom ,when Charles grabbed my waste and made me sit on his lap at the end of my bed."Charles come on i got to get dressed so i can go drop my brother off ". okay, get dressed then . i tried to head back to the bathroom ,but he pulled me again . "don't hide your body from me ,its beautiful ". I'm not trying to hide it . "so why are you so quick to run to the bathroom ?". because i-i-..  Charles grabbed my hand positioning my body in front of him,  stood up and took my towel off me . the AC was on so i shivered a little bit. he grabbed my bra and he lifted up my arms so that he can put both arms through the straps then fastened it in the back. he grabbed my underwear, sliding them up my legs as i put them on . he whispered in my ear " next time i do this ,i wont be putting cloths on ". i laughed and pushed him on the bed . i put on my shirt ,pants , socks and Jordan slides then headed downstairs to take my brother to Nate's house  "BAEEE, ILL BE BACK IM DROPPING HIM OFF ''.i yelled upstairs . he screamed back "ALRIGHT''.

listen ill pick you up tomorrow after y'all leave Nate's church ,then we will drive to the air port to pick up dad. "alright ,love you sis",he said getting out of my car. I drove back  home , opened the door and went upstairs. my lil babe was knocked out on my bed. he was so cute as he was sleeping and i didn't want to wake him up .so i took off my shoes and pants , then got into the bed with him. i laid on my back not to close to him but close enough to feel the heat coming from his body, he turned over and put his head on my chest "hey babe'' i thought u was sleep ,i didn't want to wake you." i was sleep , now I'm gonna go to sleep again listening to your heart beat ". i laughed and started to play in his hair . "babe you sleep with a lot of cloths on" no i don't , all i got on is a shirt ,underwear and socks,i said . Charles looked up at me in shock ,with his eyes open, he rubbed up my legs then smiled as he said " babe you don-fucked up ". what you mean . before i could say another word Charles's was positioning himself on top of me . "babe , no stop" i slide from under him and flipped him on his back, i sat on top of him ."i love you but im not ready for that okay? he nodded his head and leaned up to kiss me . we laid back down when finally we both fell asleep. i woke up to my phone ringing , it was now 4 o'clock a.m  ''hello", i said . yes is this Ranae . "yes this is me" .  I'm  Dr.Washington im so sorry to be notifying you this , but there has been a plane crash ..

i jumped up not wanting to believe there might not even be a simple  chance my dad is hurt."babe whats wrong?" MY DAD GOT INTO A PLAN CRASH WE NEED TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL!!. I was pleased by how quickly he jumped up and ran to my brother room to tell him come on . we got into the car and Charles was speeding his ass off. we arrived at the hospital 45 minutes later ..I ran into the hospital and found the first nurse i could and huffed out "PLANE CRASH...PASSENGER..JOHNSON" Oh yess , right this way we walked to the front desk wich was down the hall on the left. There was a doctor standing in front of a family giving them some type of news ,when one of them yelled "thankyou Jesus" i knew it was good news. "Dr. Washington , this is patient Johnsons family ," Oh okay i see, he said . his facial expression changed from a calm face to a more sympathy face."which one of you is the oldest?",he said. "i am, but anything you have to say it could be said to all of us ". "im sorry but your father died on impact when the plane crashed. there was the one moment when everything slowed down , i could hear my heart beat but my surroundings were totally mute. I felt a pain in my chest and my eyes began to blur from the tears that were coming out . i fell to the floor , i didnt want to live anymore