Chapter 13

I look over to the boys and I get behind sally and I heard loud crashing "you kissed her why"I heard cole say "I was trying to make her stop from her killing her self but it didn't work" I heard zane say and I heard metal clashing together and I stood up and stomped over and screamed "STOP FIGHTING ALRIGHT"then i walked back to my room and stayed in their then saw pixel bring me food "pixel why me" I ask "why do you mean" she ask "I mean look I how I make people happy and how I brought them together how I make the dragons happy and gave them names how two boys like me and why is it me instead of someone else like llyod and I am a girl who is a person who sacrifices herself to keep her city and team and family safe from harm so why me" I said sitting on my bed and she puts the tea and salad down and sat next to me "I know you are a special person who brings people and makes them smile laugh care for others and if it wasn't for you be a leader to them we wouldn't of been here if it wasn't for you and you are like their sisters for them and I don't know how to deal with you boy like problem"she laughs and she hugs me and I hug her "thanks pixel "it was my pleasure anything else you need my leader"she ask before leaving and brings me my salad and tea zane made I guess I laugh how she says the last part "no pixel I am good but if zane and cole still fighting come get me immediately ok and plz just call me by my name"she nods and leaves as I pick up the bowl of salad an saw a note "meet me at the stables tonight' the note said but didn't say who wrote it but I dranked my tea and ate my salad and done the dishes and putted them up and confused who gave me the note maybe pixel or I don't know but I will find out soon and I waited till it got dark and went outside and walked to the stables and saw it was zane and he turned around and looked at me scared like if I was going to hit him "zane I ain't gonna hit you"I said "why did you want me out here"I ask he didn't talk "zane I ain't going to get mad at you so whats is it" I ask using my soft voice "I don't what to say"zane said "yes you do and I know what you want to say so say it I won't get mad I promise" I heard cole say and saw it was him "I.....i.....I like you y/n more than a sister"he said nervous and I look at cole and he nodded know what I was going to do I walked up to zane and gave him I kiss on the cheek and saw a serpititen come on the bounty "we need you again plz" he said "what is it"all three of us said "pythor wants a another race but with jumping in it" he said "for what"zane ask "us"he said "tell him I will be their" I said then he left and packed up and got flicka and she knew why I needed her and we went to the race and I keeped my ninja suit on then I put my mask up and saw it was the same racers and the serpititen that tacked her up was their "I will be riding her tackless"I said "but you will fall"he said scared "don't worry I done it before"I said then he help me on her and we was lead to the starting gates and then we was off and I was last and we jumped the first one and as we got to the second one the ninjorid feel off his horse and then the serpititen horse didn't do the third one and as I got to the skeleton he punched me but I held on then we did the last jump and flicka got in first and won and all the serpititens cheered and come down to the winners circle and I smiled as pythor brought me the staff that was theirs and flicka snorted at him and he slithered away scared and everyone was happy that they was free and we went to ninjago city and they was welcomed their and I smiled and let flicka free again and I walked to the bounty and saw everyone was having dinner and saw cole wasn't their saw I went to the kitchen and saw him then having trouble "need help"I ask and he jumps "let's make burgers and I will make the salad alright" and after an hour everything was done and we served it and everyone enjoyed it and I smiled and left when I got done eating I went to check on the mechs and they was powered off sleeping and I smiled and went back to the bounty and stayed up the whole night not sleeping but cleaning the dishes,doing laundry by cleaning the ninja suits and feeding the dragons and giving them clean water and washing them cleaning their stalls and when I saw it was morning I started to make breakfast and ate a little then I went to go practice while everyone was eating and I used my spinjitzu of all the elements and it was huge and everything was a mess then I picked it all back up and brought out my sword and fought 10 dummys that had a swords then I turned them on and I felt my eyes start to glow and I fought them one by one then all of the surround me and Dod a battle cry then sliced the dummy's swords in half then cut their heads off clean while it was moving towards me like charging then it stopped moving as I see sparks from the wires where I cut the heads and I felt my eyes stop glowing and I took deep breaths then I turned around and saw all the mechs dragons and everyone looking at me shocked but I picked them up and put them in my own shop where I built them and I fixed the wires first and then putted their heads back on them then fixed their swords and I putted them up and I saw a skeleton on the bounty and my eyes started to glow and I ran towards him and pinned him to the ground "what do you want skeleton"