Saved Pt 2

Devante POV

"Ughh" I say to myself. I gotta admit I fucking hate school and I do not talk to anybody here. I hated everybody until I saw this beautiful, light brown skin girl. Her complexion, her beautiful curly hair, and those light brown eyes.

"Damn" I say to myself. Her body was amazing! She has nice lil shape and she is short too.

"Hey you know what they say fun size is always better" knocking me out my thoughts, someone had ran into me. "Hey watch it will you!" I scream. I didn't realize it was the beautiful girl I was dreaming about. I immediately felt bad for screaming at her. She was getting bullied by Alisha. I cannot stand this bitch. Number 1, she fucked everyone of my friends. I thought me and her had something back in 9th and 10th grade, but turns out she was cheating on me the whole time.

"Hey why don't you leave her alone? You're calling her ugly but really you're the ugly one. Matter of fact you a hoe." I say, making her go into shock mode.

"What? You didn't think I knew you slept with basically the entire boys football AND basketball team? You're disgusting. Now get away from the girl Alisha". I said making her run off crying. Someone had to say it.

"Thank you" the girl says. She is so cute and shy.☺️

"No problem I never liked her anyways," shrugging my shoulders. "But, my name is Devante what's yours?" I asked her.

"My name is Adrienne" She says looking into my eyes.

I laugh to myself. " Well Adrienne would you like to have lunch with me ?" I ask her.

"Of course" she says with a smile on her face. We both walked off campus hoping into my car.

"Your car is pretty neat I like it " she says, admiring the interior. "Thank you, my dad and I designed it ourselves." I say. "But anyways, where do you want to eat at?" I ask her.

"How about pizza? There's a pizza place called Divinche's that me and my friend loves to go to."

"Alright lets go! I'm kinda excited. It's been months since I've had real pizza." I say.

TO BE CONTINUED ❤️🥵

MMHH SEEMS LIKE BOTH OF THESE LOVE BIRDS FEELING EACH OTHER WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN NEXT??🌝