Chapter two

Chapter 2
It was more then i though i guess "was it to early to kiss you?im sorry ima just go shower and lay down"-Michael i went to my room and i wtched tv while Michael showered after he got out i went into his room i sat on the bed and looked at him."look ik u think it was a bad idea to kiss me but i liked it."-me "can i do it again?"-Michael. He kissed me again but this time it was way better I felt safe with him in my arms and nothing could hurt me. "Are you okay?" He asked i told him yeah im fine ima go shower, while i was in the shower I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss and how he pushed me closer and how his hands were on the arch of my back i was getting heated just thinking about it I couldnt wait i needed him. After the shower i went into my closet and put on the sexiest bra and underwear i had which was all of them but the black and pink lace was perfect i put on sum shorts but thats it and walked around w my bra and shorts. I went to the kitchen where i saw Michael in there my hair was down and i tried to act like i wasnt playing on trynna get in his pants.
"Hey how was your shower?"-Michael "it was great the hot water touching my skin help get all the dirt off."-me "i can tell there was steam coming from under the door, my sister does the same thing."-Michael The whole time he was talking i was just thinking about wondering what he looked like without no shirt on."while ima head back to the room and chill ur welcome to come if u want"-Michael "thaxs"-me
As soon as i heard the door shut i went up stairs to my parents room and look for their book. Its a book were they write down sexy things to do or they did they showed me a couple times but i never though i would ever do it i mean i never done it before so therefore idk what im getting into.
I was reading every and wondering how ima do it but not like how they did, so i put on music and had it up loud but not too loud its not like anybody can hear it i live on a high hill no neighbors. I was gonna cook sum cookie like the sugar cookies with the chocolate in the middle."hey what are u doing (lol)"-Michael "oh hey i aint see you, im just making sugar cookies wanna help? I asked "shii why not i was bored anyways"-Michael i turned the music back on and started dancing i mean when you Hispanic and playing soainsh music u cant help it. Michael was just sitting looking at me smiling."whats so funny kid"-me "kid i aint no kid and second nun u just look good"-Michael " yeah thats all you better say"i told him laughing "or what, what was u gonna do"-Michael "i was gonna fight you "-me "ight bet wait till u get done cookie ima beat you up"-Michael.
After that he walked away the cookies where done and i was eating them in my room laying on my belly den he jumped on me.
"Yeah wassup now u was talking all that shit"-Michael "ur petty ima fuck u up dude"-me i got free and started shooting him w my nerf gun he took off running and found the other now now we was having a nerf fight. I ran upstairs into my parents room and jump on the bed he ran right and i dropped the run so did he. Everything happened so fast to were all ik was that i had feel and he was on top of me holding my arms up at the moment i knee that he might know my plans.