Idol Levi Ackerman x Reader

Hello it's me again
I have nothing to say other than enjoy

Y/n pov:

Today is special , because I'm going to my favourite idol's concert the idol is none other than Levi , and more importantly i got the VIP tickets and a meet and greet with him after the show.
I did my morning routine and decided to wear something cute (pic below👇)

I checked myself and the mirror and then went to put on my shoes and went to my car , (you are 19 in this story so u can drive and Levi is 21)

I was on my seat waiting i checked my phone now it's 3pm the show will start at 4pm 'one hour to go' , i put on my headphones and listened to some music.

Time skip~

Now the concert will start and I'm soooo exited i have my glow sticks and ready , the light went off and then back on to the stage , there stood Levi the fangirls start screaming and cheering on him , then the music started (ved below👇)

After the song he said "Hello every ones , welcome and hope you enjoy the concert" then the fans cheered and the music started

Levi's pov
After the song , i decided to do something fun
"Hope u enjoyed the concert but before the end I'm going to pick a girl randomly to sing with me the last song" i said and the fans went wild i looks at the staff and nodded , then the light went off before it landed on a girl in the VIP seats 'ooh interesting' i thought.

Y/n's pov:

After the announcements the light went off for a few moment then landed on me , i wasn't ready mentally I don't even know if i have a good voice , the Levi said "would you come down to the stage?" I hesitated for a moment but then went down to stage , the staff gave me a mic i looked at Levi trying soooo hard not to faint or embarrass myself .

I gave him a smile and he nodded and mouthed an 'it's okay' and then the music started i recognized it's and surprisengly my favourite and know it by heart.
I was relieved and held the mic up my mouth and the song started

After the song there was a good silent and i started to panic 'was i that bad?!' i thought but then everyone started screaming and i heard compliment like "you have a good voice" "this song made me cry" and stuff like that
I was shocked i never thought i would do great , i looked at Levi and he was staring at me with shocked expression then he said "you did well lady the song reached my heart" i was happy "thank you!" I said and smiled a big closed eye smile.

Levi's pov:

"You did well lady the song reached my heart" i said trying to recover from the shook "Thank you!" She said while smiling a big closed eye smile my eyes widened a little bit and felt heat rushing up to my cheeks 'how can a person be this beautiful , this girl is interesting and has a angelic voice' i thought and smirked to myself.

Time skip to the meet and greet

Y/n's pov:
I was waiting in line patiently since i came alone because my friend got a fever and couldn't come
After a few minutes i was next , i was kinda nervous but i calmed myself down , i looked up to Levi and smiled "we met again lady" he said while smirking "yea I'm happy to see you again Levi" i said.

Levi's pov:

"Can you tell me your name?" I asked the girl "sure , my name is Y/n" she said with a smile 'Y/n what a pretty name' i thought "well Y/n you did well at singing back at stage" i said while signing my pic and her notebook "thank you i had the honour to sing with you" she said politely with the same beautiful smile , "no need to be polite and it's okay" i said and gave her the pic and notebook little did she know i wrote my number and email on her notebook because she is interesting and i want to get to know her better.

Y/n's pov:

"No need to be polite and it's okay" Levi said as he gave me his sighed pic and my notebook , i was about to go and then remembered my friend "sorry but can you sign this one too" i said and gave him my friend's phone case "okay" he replied and give it to me after he was done "thank you again" i said " bye bye" i waved at him and he waved back with a rare smile i blushed of how cute his smile was cuz Levi never smiled .

I went to my car and drove back home.

At home~

I changed to my pajamas and set on my bed i looked at the phone case 'guees I'll give it to her at school' i thought i grabbed my notebook book and search for the page he signed it was the last page but i noticed a number and an email with a 'call me or text me
                     Levi~'

I started at the number shooked
"Oh dear god i think my life is about to change completely" i whispered to myself and went to add his number to my contact and send him a message
Y/n- Hi
Levi- Hello who are you ?
Y/n- Oh it's me Y/n
Levi- Ah hello there beautiful ;)
I felt myself blushing and stared at my celling 'it's will definitely change' i thought and smiled to myself and continued to text him.

The End

How was it's this idea just popped up yesterday and thought it's would be nice to write it

Well hope you enjoyed and see you in the next chapter
Bye little kittens 😽

                                           ✴~lil demon~✴