°7

I ran into the bathroom, where I bumped in someone. I looked up and it was Hyunjin.
He notice I was breathing hard. He gets closer to me and looked down at me.

Hyunjin: Do you need help down there?

I nodded and said with teary eyes.

Felix: Please-e ...

I can not believe I've come to this.
I ran toward him don't knowing what to do.

Hyunjin: Calm down. Take it slow.

Felix: Please do it fast! ... please-e...

I couldnt help but cry.
He pushed me in one of the cabins. And he gets down on his knees, unzipping my pants.
He took it in his hands and began with licking the top, he was testing me.

Felix: Hyunjin--! Please!

Hyunjin: Sure baby.

He put it whole in his mouth. I throw my head behind and let it out loud moans.

Ah! God! He is really good at this. I wish his big lips never let it out of his mouth. He was going really hard up and down almost choking on it. I felt like the pain was going off. And I wante to stop. But I was really enjoying it. I never felt this good. He was going faster and faster until I couldn't take it anymore. For my first time it was a lot for me. I did not have time to warn him. I cum in his mouth. He slowly let it out and looked at me.

Felix: I-Im ... s-sorry...

I bearly breathed.

Hyunjin:..B-Baby I loved your moans.

He get's up from the knees and faced me. I showed with my finger on his mouth were his mouth was dirty of my sperm.

Hyunjin: I know.

He got colser and started passionate kiss, I tested myself throught his mouth.

Hyunjin: You have to repay me.

He turned me my back and started pulling down my pants.

Felix: Ah! Hyunjin! .... W-wait ....

Hyunjin: What? You are not horny anymore?

He said throught kisses on my neck.
I felt something hard going in me.

Felix: Ah!

Hyunjin: Ah! Baby. You are so thight!

The only things that were heard were loud music, loud moans and he slamming on me.
My tears could not stop falling, It hurted so bad. I fell weeknes in my knees. He was going too hard I couldn't catch my breath I felt like I was about to pass out.
I fell down all shaking and shivering.

Hyunjin: B-baby we stil didn't finish.

Felix: I c-can't-t ....

He grabbed my shirt and pulled me up again.

Hyunjin: You gonna finish what you started!

He yelled on my ear and pushed me back against the wall.

Felix: I can't ... a-anymore ...

I start falling again. I couldnt stand on my feet and my head was hurting, my stomach almost explode. Each of my inner organs has been hurt. The only thing I was feeling was Hyunjin going really rought inside and outside me. My vision was turning blurry and black until I felt nothing.

Changbin pov.

Boss messaged to me.

Boss
You better find something good for me tonight.