DARK ON ME // JUUZOU SUZUYA [ FLUFF ]

Character: Juuzou Suzuya
Genre: Fluff
Plot: You are at a CCG wedding, you get bored and crossbreed by chance Juuzou Suzuya. You have never been interested in him in that sense but in that moment it's as if you understood something about him, something you never noticed before ...

// i recommend listening to the song while you read //

Another day, another year, in this usual life that continues to take as if it wanted to tear everything away from you and leave you nothing

I feel broken, I feel incomplete, I wish so much that someone filled those voids that I carry inside me for a lifetime.
I feel...
I feel...
To fade.

It's already the second marriage in two months at the CCG, you as an investigator and friend of the bride, you have been invited but you do not go very willingly because you hate all of this.
Maybe because your parents never managed to keep their marriage up, maybe because they never even tried it.
You wear a long, sky-blue dress, strapless, and leave your hair straight.

They are all so happy, what am I doing here?

You sit and wait for it to be over, then when you turn around you see the special class Juuzou Suzuya with the rest of his team, intend to finish the buffet.
You observe him and you notice that you never really looked at him. Suddenly you realize, after all that time, that every smile of him hid a veil of sadness and his eyes, even though his lips did it well, they couldn't lie.At least not to you.

- "Hey y/n, do you want something to drink?"

Seidou Takizawa sits next to you, trying as usual to take advantage of the party to talk to you.

- "Ehm, thanks but I'm going to get a drink by myself ..." you answer, trying to push him away.

You keep hearing him talk as you approach the buffet table, looking for alcohol or anything to make you forget about that moment.

- " Y/n ... Hi ..."

You feel a familiar voice behind you, you turn around and see Juuzou eating a piece of chocolate cake.

- "Oh, hi Juuzou." you answer distractedly.

- "You don't look like someone who enjoys weddings ..." Juuzou tells you with a smile.

- "No, not at all. I'm sorry ... I don't like to be a troublemaker and yet I always ..." You confess, slightly embarrassed.

- "No.You're honest."

You keep looking at him, those stitches, those bright ruby-colored eyes, that moon-like skin, everything about him is so different from the others.
Why hadn't you ever noticed?

Suddenly you feel the urge to escape from that place. To escape and be alone with him.
You reach out to his hand and you squeeze it, you meet his curious gaze and you just give him a smile before you go away with him.
You reach together a lonely place, a park with many trees and a few people around, then you leave his hand and turn to him.

- "Why did you bring me here?" he asks, intrigued.

- "Why did you come with me? You could have left my hand ..." ask yourself.

- "I don't know, maybe I didn't want to..." he admits.

- "Come with me, I'll show you something"

You reach a small lake just behind the park, rather in the dim light.
The stars in the sky were the only thing that illuminated that corner of paradise, lonely and silent, the whole opposite of the place where you had fled.

- "It's nice here ..." Juuzou says.

- "Yes, I often came here as a child. It was enough for me to reach this place to feel better." you confess to the boy.

He's watching you while you talk, more and more intrigued by you.

- "Why did you bring me here?" he continue asking you.

- "Because you were the one who needed it most ..." the whispers, turning towards him.

Then you approach the water, taking off your shoes and dipping your feet slightly.

- "Come here ..." you say to Juuzou, he was still, struck by your words.

Under the moonlight, his skin almost seems to shine, and his eyes look even more beautiful.
Slowly you touch the stitches on his face, close to his mouth, you approach him and without saying anything you kiss him. He, as before, doesn't seem to mind.

- "Did you bring me here to kiss me?" he whispers to you.

- "No, to feel good, at least for tonight."

- " I make you feel good?" He keeps asking you interested.

- "Yes Juuzou ... You make me feel alive ..."

This time he kisses you, reaches behind your back and slides his fingers over your bare skin.
The kiss becomes more and more intense, until you find yourself on the ground, near the water and you get slightly wet.
You look at him, below you, smiling, his eyes half-closed and his hair unkempt. You're very attracted to him at that moment.
You loosens his tie and unbuttons his shirt to touch the stitches on his neck, then looks back at him. He hasn't taken his eyes off you yet.

- " Y/n ... Can I kiss you again?" he asks you in a low voice.

You lower yourself on his body, you touch his lips again while the water keeps getting wet.
He hugs you again and makes you roll so that he's standing over you, smiling.
Your hair is a mess, and your dress has to be thrown away, but you've never felt so happy. He makes you try something unique.

- "So you liked our romantic getaway?" you ask him, stroking his face.

- "Yes, a lot ..." he whispers, kissing you on the neck.

- "You know ... I can't wait for another wedding ..." you confess with a big smile.

Your lips touch again, the fingers of your hands cross, as if they no longer wanted to leave.

💓💕💞~