一百三十五

A day before

A day before...

Yoongi crossed his arms together, he was sitting Namjoon's studio with Jimin and they were coming up with a plan for Yoongi's confession. Jimin gave out alot of ideas but none of them really fit Yoongi that much. 

The plans were either (a) make a special video for Hoseok. (b) getting a banner or some other with roses. (c) just straight up confess.

Yoongi didn't find any of that really special but then he actually thought that Hoseok might like it too. Both him and Jimin had been sitting in the same place for the past hour while Namjoon just sits there quietly watching them. 

"Can't you just do roses? Namjoon did that." Jimin sighs.

Yoongi looked at him like he was crazy because no way that he is going to do what Namjoon did. Thats gonna be less special for Hoseok if he found out.

"Umm can i give my idea?" Namjoon asked, "Ofcourse, babe! Go on.." Jimin answered. 

Namjoon looked at Yoongi and said, "What if you just have Hoseok and you stand together and then you give your 'confession speech'," 

Yoongi turns to look at Namjoon; getting interested in his idea. "I know being cheesy isn't your cup of tea, Yoongs but i think Hoseok would appreciate it because as i can see, he is that kind of guy.

Jimin smiled, "Thats not that bad!"

☄️

Yoongi's studio was filled by crumpled up papers. After agreeing with Namjoon's idea, he walked back to his studio to get started with his confession speech; or whatever it is.

It has been two hour since he started and yet here he is writing, crossing and tossing failed speeches into the trash which missed horribly. This was harder than he thought. 

Why can't he get his words out? It was easy when he wrote down the lyrics for his songs but why is this difficult for him? Was it because he wanted it to be perfect? Or is he scared that if he didn't do well, Hoseok might reject his confession?

He was getting frustrated because the day is tomorrow but here he is getting all nervous and can't get his shit right.

"Maybe i can do it spontaneously?" He whispers.

"Will it work though?"

Yoongi sighed. He pushed away the papers he has on his desk then looked at his reflection on his computer screen and gave himself a smile; "maybe it won't be that bad of an idea."