2

we continued to fly pass the planet when I got a familiar life signal from it my... twin brothers, SoundWave, we look exactly the same apart from the fact he has Lazerbeak and ravage and I have Rouge my white tiger like one and Razor. I am also a gladiator like SoundWave but I am also a techie, techie's are cybertronian's who can disarm and make bombs or any type of weapons, they also ae excellent hackers. Mine and SoundWaves Sire was a mad scientist my Sire experimented on us giving Sounders his tentacles and me the powers of the shadows, to control them and use them to my will, I can shadow shift, basically I can turn into a shadow and teleport, I also have super speed like that fleshy cartoon hero the flash and I also can turn invisible, that's why I was eventually named ShadowWave. Our carrier and sire abused us so we learnt never to speak and to show emotions and to cover up our scared face plates we wear our visors.

When we were Sparkling's Sounders and I were thrown in to the pits of kaon, there we met a gladiator who was also an assassin and his techie friend who decided to teach us so they called protocol 356, any sparkling thrown into the pits can be taken under the servo of the first gladiator who finds them, the assassin taught us how to fight so we never lost a fight and the techie taught me all about weapons, bombs and how to disarm them, and both Sounders and I about hacking once they finished training us we were both given out 2 Mini-Cons. In the pits we were aloud to use our powers and mini-cons, both came second rank neither of us wanted to have 1st place and we both became friends with the first rank Megatronous and when ever we were put to fight against each there none of us would do it and call protocol 289, all fighters have a choice if they want to battle or not which we never did, one time they tried to remove the rule but it didn't work out well for them as the next day the person with the idea was murdered, no one knows who by do you?

When the war broke out both sounders and I joined Megatronous who re-named himself Megatron, we were both so loyal to his cause but one day I went into a fight alone with my team The Deadly 5, against army's of autobots, we were winning when our mortal enemy's, BlazeSteel and her team which included optimus primes sister AquaStar, Carbine, Ricca, and Arcee's little sister Sapphire, turned up to the party, they shot at me and my team, they shot me in the arm, before I retreated I charged at her striking my sword into her arm, energon spilled every were, pleased with my work I ran towards my ship avoiding the fire of the rest of her disgraceful team and took off once we were all on bored, leaving the dead Cybertron, with one mission to find my twin brother, HJ'S brother and Storms brother as they all ready left Cybertron probably thinking that we were all dead but hey we are not because being dead is boring. I looked back one more time to see Blaze being saved by her team as we escaped.

That brings us to were we are now onboard  my ship which is filled to the brim with HJ'S crazy weapons, and energon I picked up off my home world before escaping and there is also a lot in my sub space cause what if we needed it and hey you can never have enough energon, what if our brothers need it, as this worthless rock probably doesn't have much and the energon as it is, and I had just so happened to have my own personal supply of energon I kept with my ship just in case of emergency's.

My ship was being pulled into the earths atmosphere, I couldn't fight against it as the engines are already damaged as it is, so we were plummeting towards the surface, there was a warning to get into a states but I didn't want to so I didn't. My ship crashed into some were with these big brown and green things every were. I got up and checked on the rest of the team and my mini-cons, we started sub spacing everything of importance, I subspace the most because there is no limit to my subspace. see everyone has a limit to there sub-space but I don't mine is like a bottomless pit probably an extra to the fact I can summon any weapon I want, if you looked inside it I practically could have what humans say 'Packed everything but he kitchen sink' but I have my cybertronian sink from mine and sounder quarters back in Kaon don't ask why cause I felt like taking it. My two mini-cons followed me helping me with my packing. Once everything was packed we rigged my small ship to blow with one of HJ'S coolest explosives and used my shrink gun and shrink my actual ship and I sub spaced it as well. My mini-cons went back to there spaces upon my frame, and the rest of the team met me near the ship but not touching it not anting t set it off my accident, we crept around the out side of the ship and hid in the shadows, waiting for someone to fall for the trick.