Chapter 1 - Eichi's Not so Gay Hospital Awakening

It was a terrible hospital inside Eichi's hospital. He knew that having too many doves was a horrible idea! 

"What the fuck Wataru. You said there wasn't gonna be SHIT EVERYWHERE." Eichi's room had the real stank. No one wanted to go in there. Not even the doctors would go in... poor, poor Eichi...

Suddenly, Eichi heard a knock on his door? Could it be the cleaning lady he requested 2 months ago?

"Amazing~☆ You thought it was the cleaning lady but it was your Wataru Hibiki desu~!" Wataru prances around releasing more dove into the room!

"Whataru the FuCk. I told you not to give me any more doves!" Eichi exclaimed

"They're not doves, they're albino pigeons so they don't count~☆" Wataru laughed

Eichi gasped "Oh shit you're right, fuck my bad." Eichi felt bad about his mistake 

"Fear not Itcky, for I am here to get you out of here." Wataru pulled his flamethrower from out his ass and burnt the birbs to a crisp. Free dinner for days!

"Wataru, what is the meaning of this!" Eichi demanded a expanzintion

Wataru suddenly ran over and pulled out Eichi's life support. Holding Eichi in his arms princess style, wataru zoop baddopped the fuck out of the hospital at sanic speed!

It was at that moment Eichi realized... he has the supper gay "Öh fuck, I think I have... the homosexual!!" Echi exclaimed in his head, but then eichi realized wataru can read Minds and exclaimed "fuckity fuck" in his head.

Wataru put his ass down in front of the hospital'd parking lot "oh hell no i'm only oddballsexual" he said before leaving crippled Eichi behind alone in the parking lot. Eichi is now all alone and left for d e d, rest in penis.

---

Authour's Notes:

I'm on grugs