Chapter Six: *Lovers Little Arguments*

As I made my way to the Hidden Leaf Village, I crossed paths with none other than Asuma's students, Ino Yamanaka, Chouji Akimichi and Shikamaru Nara.

      "Hey forehead girl! Where'd you been?" My platinum haired bestfriend greeted as I displayed a smirk. "From the meat shop, pig. You should come with me next time, There were looking for you!"

      "Oh, haha. Very funny." She rolled her eyes and smiled. "No, seriously Saku, where have you been? Sasuke has been looking everywhere for you!"

     I sighed and turned to her boyfriend, "What time did you guys arrived?" I asked Shikamaru as he lazily yawned. "Five hours ago."

'Uh oh..'

I'm doomed. I never did told him about my 'Land of Eternal Spring trip' in the first place!

'I wonder what it's like to be trapped in the Sharingan's genjutsu?'

(O.O) ?

Inner! Don't scare me! He'll never put us in a genjutsu just because we didn't informed him about the assigned mission shishou gave us! ...Right?

'I don't know..'

Oh Kami.

      "Hello? Forehead to Earth!" I snapped out of my thoughts when Ino waved a hand in front of my face. "Huh?" She, Chouji and Shikamaru gave me a teasing smirk as Ino plainly asked, "You're scared of what Sasuke would do to you, aren't ya?"

     They're slightly right. But hey, come on! Who wouldn't be when everyone in Konoha knows that your boyfriend is the ever so posessive and jealous type? He'll skip to conclusions in an instance! And plus, this is the first time I disobeyed his rule of 'Always tell me where you'll go' thingy so...

"Yeah."

     They laughed at my reply. "Oh Sakura, relax! Sasuke isn't going to be mad at you just because you forgot to tell him that the Hokage gave you a mission! He loves you too much!" Ino said and waved a hand dismissively.

Maybe she's right. Maybe I am being a little too paranoid.

'Hah! I want to hear you say that when you're already trapped in his Tsukuyomi.'

Damn you.

'Damn yourself. I'm you, stupid.'

Argh!

Bleh! I win. ( = ̄ω ̄=)

I have a very annoying and childish Inner, don't you guys think?

     Anyways, "Thanks Ino-pig! That helped a lot.. I, ah.. better go now, bye!" And with that I dashed off to the Hokage Tower.

~

Time skip <One hour later>

     Ugh! I mean, where could that Uchiha be?

      After I gave shishou her medicinal/beauty-treatment herbs, I rapidly ran off towards his apartment. But, to my dismay, he's not there.

      Nor in the training grounds, nor in the park, nor at Ichiraku's, nor in the freaking restroom!

Hehe.. just kidding! I wouldn't DARE look for him in that place!

'You, my Outer,are nothing but a big fat liar..'

Hey! I'm not a liar! Neither am I fat!

      Well, as I was saying, after one hour of searching the whole village for him, questioning our friends of where on Earth is my boyfriend without being amswered with, 'Oh! He was looking for you earlier', and in the end, get nothing out of them, I decided to take a break for a while..

      So, here I am unlocking the door of my apartment, when I noticed that,

It was open???

      Um.. okay? So, some cheap robber managed to open the door of my apartment and steal whatever the hell he wants, just to leave it obviously open? Stupid. Just plain stupid.

      I sighed and grabbed a kunai from my pouch and entered. When I got inside, I didn't even bothered to turn on the lights because of a very, very, very faint spark of chakra I felt inside.

Someone's in here..

      I gripped the blade tighter and scanned the room. Only to look at a certain corner and meet a pair of bright red, bloody orbs?

       Whoever those creepy eyes belonged to, he's surely staring at me with such great intense.. It made me froze, and-

WAIT A MINUTE!

Bright red, bloody orbs? Three spinning tomoes? Intense glare? Missing boyfriend?

"Sasuke!"

       "Hn." He answered, and stepped forward where I can see him. "Care to explain why you where missing all morning?" Sasuke asked me out of the blue, with a stoic face.

Wow. So much for Happy Valentines..

      I then explained every detail of my mission in the Land of Eternal Spring, of course leaving the part about my unimaginable migraine earlier.

      "Pft. You should have told me first." He stubbornly replied and sat on the couch. The nerve of this man! How could he say that when he's the one always gone?!

      "I know! But you were on a mission as of that moment! Oh, scratch that, you are always on a mission!" I yelled and slammed my hand on the wooden table in front of him.. which 'accidentally' broke.

'Accidentally? Seriously Saku, who 'sane' person will believe you on that??'

      Sasuke widen his eyes in shock. He then stood up and answered, "You don't know the reason why I accept all these missions in the first place, so stop complaining!"

      "Hah! And what if I don't?" I challenged. Truthfully, its time he got a piece of my mind about this issue

He then bowed his head and replied the unexpected..

"If you keep acting like that, then I guess, I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore..."

To Be Continued...