Chapter 3

Your POV

The next day I had slowly gotten ready for work. I had asked Shoto to stay with me after he had gotten rid of Kirishima. Todoroki was nice enough and even agreed to walk me to work despite my protests.

I walked downstairs to see Todoroki was already awake and waiting for me, he gave a slight smile as I walked over and slipped on my shoes. He grabbed a jacket and gently helped me to put it on.

"Its a bit cold outside, your health is important and should come first."

"Thank you Todoroki!" He grabbed my purse from beside the door and held it at his side. He opened the door and stopped me from moving farther. I looked up to him curiously before looking out the door to see him... He looked like hell...

His eyes had dark bags under them, and they seemed blood shot. Had he been crying? He wore a loose white t shirt and jeans that seemed a bit to big.

"Eijiro, what are you doing here?" Kirishima looked up glaring slightly at Todoroki, his gaze slowly slid down and when they landed on me they softened.

"I-i came to apologize. I don't know what came over me... (Y/n) please forgive me!" I watched in horror as Kirishima fell to his knees and bowed repeatedly. Some of the people who where walking outside stopped to stare.

"Kirishima get up please, lets head to the cafe and talk about this alright? Todoroki, join us?"

"I don't know (Y/n), I have to go on patrols." Kirishima slowly stood up and he seemed to have a slight increase in energy.

"I'll make you whatever pastry you want as a thank you." I tugged his sleeve and he slowly looked away from Kirishima to me. He sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose trying to hide his blush.

"Fine, I accept."

"Yay!!" Todoroki and I walked out and I could hear the slightly muffled protest from Kirishima.

Kirishima's POV

'Fucking Todoroki... Get out of here man! Leave me and (Y/n) alone!!!'

The way she acted around him... So nice and friendly.. It pisses me off! Like yeah I might have gone a little over the top yesterday but I came back to apologize didn't I?! (Y/n) please... Come back to meeee.

The walk there had conversation, but mostly between that asshole and my wonderful angle. She was mine! I saw her first! Well... Not really, I guess Bakugou saw her first... But still!

(Y/n) unlocked the cafe's door and we walked in. The first thing she did was put her hair up, her bangs still framing her perfect face. Her outfit seemed to be a little tighter then the other one she wore... Perhaps she put on weight? No, that's not it... Maybe it was just to small on her? Like it shrunk in the wash, yeah... That's it.

"So Todoroki, what would you like?" His gaze snapped over to her, he was busy looking around at the books. But how could you look at the books and not her!?

"I'll take a peppermint mocha and a Raspberry muffin with white chocolate glaze." She nodded and got to work. I pulled up a chair and sat down watching her bake.

After about twenty minutes she had has breakfast done and all of the daily goods where baking in the oven. She sat down with us and scratched her head.

Why didn't she offer me food!?!?!?!