Austin's Log

*has horribly drawn pics of people being killed,drawn by ray**I am currently with my brother Raven,Call him that and he will call u evry name in the book,and probably rape ur dog.Just call him ray.Anyway,We're on our way somewhere to get something for Daddy-Douche.By the way, We curse a lot.

Austin:*walking with hands behind head with bored face,black sweatshirt*

Ray:*Walking next to him with hands in pockets with white sweatshirt*This is gunna be fun.

Austin:I don't get how you find so much joy in this...

Ray:Dude its not like its defence less women and children,Its a bunch of psycho ...Ogre thingys.

A:Mm.

Ray:Ok,How about we make it a game.

A:...Alright.For what.

Ray:Uhm... Loser has to... Fight Luke and his Dipshit Cousins.

Austin:Dude that's not a punishment,that's a privilege.I'd love to whip those annoying Fucks.

Ray:Then shut up and lets git it oooaan~

*le bro fist**Le jump down a big tunnel**Le land*

*Le ogre guard turns around n sees bros**confused look*

Ray:*jumps up and spin kicks him in le face**ogre knocked out*10 points!

Austin:Whoa,What are w going by..

Ray:Hm...10 points for a big guy,5 points for average,and uhm..Yeah U keep track of that.

Austin:Fine but this guy doesn't count..What are we getting again?

Ray:Green Forest Gem thing.Council said ask nicely or some shit,but dad said to just bust in and save time. 

Austin:-_-" Mm..Fine.Winner gets?

Ray:...... .... ... *shrug*

Austin:I can live with that.

Ray:After you~ *after you gesture*

A:*smirk*No u,I insist.

Ray:Das what I thought.>:D *pretty much rushes down underground tunnel with light shining in from where its right under trees and shit*

A:*le follow*

Yeah so then we ran around kicking douche ogres in the face and Then we made it to the gem thing and it was all tangled up in gucking tree roots >_>+

Ray:Hm.

A:...

Ray:What's the point system look like?

A:*REMEMBER...*145 to 220.

Ray:*looks at him*..

Austin:You have 220.

Ray:Sweet shit.*reaches for gem thing*

?:Not so fast!

Bros:*turn around with adorable innocent 11 year old faces* .3.

*Le really big dude with some sort of thing to hit them wit*

Bros:e_o.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAAH

Dude:-._.- ...

Ray:Youre-Youre gunna stop us with-That!? XD

Dude:....Yes...

Ray:XD Dude.Dude-Dude.Dude.Hell no.

Dude:._. ... -._.- Why have you come?

Ray:Because you make me feel like a woman 

Austin:*face palm*

Ogre dude:....You are trespassing.I will not allow you to steal our gem.

Ray:But uve already stole my heart,So its only fair~~~*Being le gay distraction*

Austin:*Magic shit**Roots untangle**Grabs gem and makes a copy**seals real one into a card**puts in pocket*

-MeanWhile-

Ogre:We were never married!

Ray:How could u do this,Think about our children!!

Ogre:WE DONT HAVE CHILDREN.

Ray:*makes fire that takes form of children*

Fire children:DADDY Y U NO LUFF US.

Ogre:WHAT IS WRONG WITH U.

Ray: WHY U NO ACCEPT MY LOVES!?

Austin:*signals him its time to go and stop being gay*-._.-^

Ray:*Says with straight face and quickly*._. You are an unfit mother and I don't think we should be together.FAREWELL.*bunch and bunch of crows fly around like a Mr.Noodle on crack**Ditches with Austin*

And that is one of the many times I questioned my brothers sexuality.And then we brought it back and shit.

-Entry Ends-