Beginning of Slight Memeories

"What the hell's wrong with you, are you too dumb to think or is your brain the size of a walnut," the green eyed teen yelled from across the room.

Already knowing the contents of the person he was yelling at. The whole class didn't bother to stop the argument. Instead they practically enjoyed from the sideslines of their desk. Watching as the two teens blabber on who was the best at arm westling.

"Seriously just think about it, you couldn't beat me with that twig arm of yours even if you wanted too, Jaeger."

The hazeled eyed teen glared at the other, while sitting down forcefully with one arm on the table.

"We'll see about that Horseface."

The green eyed teen agreed to the challenge by sitting down across from the hazeled eyed teen. Grasping each others hand, everyone watched intensely at the two.

Whispers erupted from the room, betting on who would win.

"I'm betting on Jean, seeing how confident he is, bet 20 bucks he'll beat Eren," Thomas spoke.

"No way I doubt it, I bet 30 bucks Eren will win, the guys been working out with Reiner." Samuel said.

Soon the whole class betted on both teens.

"Hear that Jean guess we should make a bet too, don't you think?" Eren smirked proudly.

"Guess so, how about this if I win you'll have to hook me up a date with Mikasa," Jean grinned widely.

"And if I win you'll have to buy me lunch and do what I say till Friday, no matter the cost," Eren suggested.

"Mmmm...you're also going to have to pay for our date and everything else too, alright Jaeger," Jean added.

Eren thought for a moment.

"You got yourself a deal," Eren nodded.

"Hey Connie, why don't you be our referee for this whole match, seeing as though you know a lot about wrestling," Jean encouraged the match.

"Are you kidding me man, just because I'm in the wrestling club doesn't mean I know a lot about it, but sure be my guest," Connie walked over to the two while scratching the back of his head.

"Just make sure you don't lose, I bet Sasha my whole lunch for the week and if you do, your giving me your lunch, got it." Connie tied their wrist together.

"Come on Connie I won't lose to a manic like him," Jean reassured.

"HEY!" Eren yelled listening to their conversation.

"Whatever you say man," Connie grabbed both of their wrist and started counting down.

"3!....2!....1!...GOOOO!!!"

Now the whole class was getting rallied up. Connie announcing each move the other made. People screaming their heads off for who they betted on.

"Come on Eren beat Jean like how I beat my mea-" Reiner yelled getting interrupted by a hand that grabbed his face.

"Jean break that twigs arm in two, mama wants to see some gore," Ymir yelled shoving Reiner's head away.

Everyone's attention was to the back of the room. No one seemed to notice the girl who entered the class, now standing at the front of the room.

That's when Keith Shadis showed up, beside her, waiting impatiently for the class to quiet down, he took one deep breath.

The girl watched the scene that was about to happen before her. Carefully stepping out of the way for Shadis to make his entry, she covered her ears slightly.