In my life I love you more

For a long time I want to write something about Meryl and thanks to @meryl_streep.idol this lovely Hongkong friend I have the chance to share my feelings with you dear Streepers. First of all, I want to say: Happy birthday to you Meryl! My icon, my light, my love and my life. Give you my best wishes. Always be happy and healthy. Hope your life can always be surrounded by laughter and love.

 I think Meryl is the person that has magical powers. When you her, you’ll definitely fascinated by her. The fact that I have known her was by accident. I went to see the Devil Wears Prada for Anne Hathaway.  But as soon as Miranda came out, I crushed on her. She is such a marvelous stunning woman. And...you know, once a Streeper always a Streeper.

 As an actress she is a legend, as a mother she is great and as a woman she is one you dream to be. To Meryl I mean nothing but to me she is my all. I know maybe you will think it’s a little bit exaggerated, but it’s true. I become a Streeper when I was 17, but now I am 22. She means a lot to me. From her performances and what she has done and said, I have learned a lot. In some ways, I also regard her as my soul tutor. She inspires me a lot, although she will never know. So that’s the power of a great icon. Thank god for Meryl. Because of her I want to be a better woman. She makes me want to be a genuine myself.  Because she is always genuine. She is the sources of my happiness and strength. A lot of my friends can’t understand it. But as a Streeper you’ll know how sweet the feel, right?

 Well, words can never be enough to express my feelings. And I know you must know what I want to you know. So that’s all. Thank you for reading.

(By @always_meryl)