Black Vow

Sasuke let out sigh of relief as the class came to its end. He closed his notebook that was covered with notes along with his agenda that had the expected homework that would be due next week. He packed his stuff up and headed out to leave the classroom. Naruto would be waiting for him at the front of the gate along with Sakura and he had plans; he decided to walk faster than his usual pace today.

The day was long and boring as usual for any business related classes, but being in the art studio let him unwind as he was working on sketches for Hinata's dress. Yes, Sakura's hair color would be the perfect shade to put on Hinata's outfit. He was thinking of something ballroom theme this time. She would be dressed in a delicate pink that was decorated with pearls. She would have a few pink roses that was pinned to her beautiful hair that was up. There would be some green somewhere, but he didn't know where yet. He could feel his heart thumping rapidly at the thought of seeing the next perfection as he left the building.

His face was looking down the ground as he was thinking, but he decided to look up to see his two friends waving at him. He quickly jogged over to them so they can head out. The sooner home, the better for him and his beloved to spend time together.

"Heeey, teme! How was classes? You know for me, all I did was just listen to an old hag nag all day talk about how to put things together, seriously the directions didn't even seem to be right..." What started as a quick question, dragged on to a long description of the blonde's day. Sakura, who was eager to know Sasuke's day, looked at Naruto with a face as she was about to raise her fist at him. Sasuke snorted, but partially listened to his best friend's rant as he tone the rest out to think about his beloved. The trio began to walk out the college and head home as Naruto continued talking about his day like it was a novel. Sakura relented from hitting him as she noticed Sasuke didn't seem to mind the man's running mouth.

The path the three were going was an easier path to take Sakura to work, as she rode the bus in the morning, but still have a relevant chat outside their busy lives of school. The side walk didn't have much people walking by as the semi-city they lived in was quite peaceful. They continued to walk, but for that moment Naruto suddenly saw something catch the corner of his eye. His voice suddenly slowed as the world around him seemed to do the same. The blonde's eyes widen at his surprise and a strange excitement.

On the other side of the sidewalk he saw outside a small cafe, Endless Palette Cafe, was a woman roughly their age. She wore a similar uniform to Sakura's, but as their uniform's colors were orange and blue, hers was purple and gold. The woman was sitting gracefully in the seat and eating what looked to be cinnamon buns. Her hair was pulled behind her back and she seemed to be chatting quietly to someone. She turned for a second and that's when Naruto's heart dropped to the confirmation.

There SHE was.

The woman that Sasuke fell in love with.

But how? How was this possible?

Seeing the big white eyes with her face was the only thing keeping him from disbelieving. He looked slightly and saw the person she was having a conversation. Naruto nearly choked at the person in front of her.

Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke's older brother. The brother of his best friend who was currently sitting there with his arms and legs crossed as he listening to the beauty infront of him silently. He wore the standard business suit, obviously showing he just got off work. Itachi was nodding his head mostly, but would talk as well. His seemed to soften when he began his talk to her. The way the two interacted for those split moments looked like they were at peace and in their own little world that no one would understand.

If Naruto was a random person, he would guess they were dating or honestly married.

Than again Naruto wasn't and he was to the point beyond confusion. He felt his legs wobble as he kept staring at the "couple" an--