(Birth) Sir Megatron X Sparkling SilverShard X Carrier NightShard (My OC)

~NightShard's P.O.V~End of her date~
I was walking down the halls rubbed my sparked stomach "Mhm" I felt something touch my shoulder plate "Hey Shard" I looked up to see Knockout's Sparkmate "oh hey RedSpark" I smiled "How far along are you Shard" I smiled rubbing my belly "My little femme should be due any r...." I felt a Massive amount of pain go threw my stomach then I realized what it meant "I guess now" red took notice and started panicking but helpt Me to where knockout was "miss you do now want to go in their Lord Megatron is upset" I growled "I DONT CARE ITS TIME" red opened the door and the medic and my Sparkmate looked at me "Whats wrong g...." "ITS HAPPENING" Megatron's optics widen "Get her onto the table" Red helpt me on the table and aided when she could.

~Hours of Painful Labour~
I was holding my Gorgeous sparkling, I looked at Knockout "T-Thank you Knockout" he smiled "No problem Shard I...whoa where are you going you literally just..." "I'll carry her back to her room" I smiled when I saw Megatron, Megatron lifted us up when SilverShard giggled at him "aww my Little princess" She bit my servo and I giggled crying a bit "oh look at her Megatron she's got your teeth" Megatron picked her up holding her and she snuggled into him and I lost it "awww she's so adorable" Megatron kissed.my helm "Calm down...." I feel back in the birth and smiled "Come here Sweetspark" Megatron smiled and sat next to me feeding SilverShard "I love you Megatron" I sat up as Megatron kissed my dermas "I love you to my Queen" SilverShard started crying "aww we love you to our little princess" Megatron closed his optics as I played in his grip and feel in to recharge.