ᴛᴇɴ

A blush immediately crept both of their cheeks. The set went to silent for awhile before Jihyo spoke. "Ahh no, no.. Our Minari isn't allowed to date someone" She reasoned.

"I'm sorry to ask it out to you. Apologies to the viewers and fans of both group, I'm sorry if I offended some of you guys" the host apologizes bowing 90 degrees before the other host started to speak up again.

"Btw, how come you ended up on a conclusion that those two are dating??" he asked pointing the two rumored couple.

"It's just, they wore the same clothes, they even have the same matching rings and the way they feel so awkward when their groups interact" he reasoned out.

"I think all of us also have the same matching rings with Mina" Jihyo says showing off her ring placed on her left ring finger.

The host didn't took all the time and just shrug those thought off. They started to play games and let the groups perform the choreography of their newly released comeback.

-ˏˋ [ °•✎•° ] ˎˊ-

It was really tiring, though they had a lot of fun. The girls had just finished their dinner, Jihyo insisted to clean the dishes while the others are doing their own business.

Mina was bored she thought of posting a new selca on their shared Instagram account, when she was about to open the app a few notifications popped up on her screen, catching her attention.

Breaking news: Twice's Myoui Mina and Bts's Park Jimin rumored to be dating??

Breaking news: Hoo Jeon Jae, A famous tv host made a suspicious dating rumor on Twice's Myoui Mina and Bts's Park Jimin..

Breaking news: Check out this few links to watch some of the scenes where Jeon Jae made a dating rumor.