Chapter Two: Humans?

Okay... so now I'm in a forest. I walked through the door and now I'm in a forest. Abby couldn't have led me through to a nice beach with soft sand, crashing waves and people building sandcastles, or even a bustling city with people rushing around... she had to lead me into a bloody forest, with creepy trees, red leaves everywhere and no sign of life, if you don't count the fact plants are living. 

Oh well. 

I head along through what seems to be a path, my feet crushing the leaves underneath me. I hear a noise coming from my left and stop dead in my tracks. What was that?

I look around frantically and there's nothing there. I'm probably just imagining things because I'm so freaked. I hear the noise again and it's getting closer. Definately not imagining things!

I try to run but its like I'm glued to the ground, unable to get away from whatever is coming towards me at a fast pace. I watch the trees to my left and suddenly a human, I think, jumps out from the bushes. 

But, this isn't any human like you or I, he has big white ears coming from his head, short brown hair, brown eyes, rabbit whiskers and he's holding his hands in front of his body, like a rabbit. Not to mention he's bouncing along like a rabbit. Well, if I knew any better this is supposed to be the White Rabbit... and he's most likely running late. 

As he nears me he comes to a sudden halt and looks at me confused, his nose twitching a little. "And who might you be?" He asks me in a English accent. 

"I'm Ella." I reply to the human like rabbit in front of me. He's dressed like a human. Denim skinny jeans, grey t- shirt and white converses, but he has rabbit ears and whiskers... so strange. "Who are you?" I ask.

"I'm Mr. Payne and don't be so rude child," he replies before pulling a pocket watch out of his jeans. "Oh my goodness! I'm late! I'm late! For a very important occasion!" He chants and runs of with a skip in his step. 

Occasion? Isn't he supposed to say date? Mind you, this seems to be Ella in OneDerland, not Lewis Carol's Alice in Wonderland.

I continue to proceed through the forest, red leaves falling around me as I walk through. It's not until now that I look down and notice that I'm no longer wearing my light blue school dress and brown school shoes, but I am wearing a red skater dress and I have black ballet flats on my feet and my hair is no longer in a high ponytail, but it is now out, falling around my shoulders and my fringe is perfectly positioned on my forehead.

When I look up there's two more people walking my way, singing a song. 

"Get out, get out, get out of my head and fall into my arms instead!" They sing as they walk along arm in arm. One is wearing bright red skinny jeans, a white with blue stripes tee, black suspenders and white Vans and his hair is brown. The other is wearing a red polo top, beige coloured jeans and navy Nike high tops, his hair being blonde.

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb I presume. 

The two boys walk over still singing their song and stop right in front of me with a big halt. "Look what we have hear my dear friend." The brown haired one says to the blonde. "I belive we have stumbled across a fair lady. What is you name fair lady?" He asks me. 

They all speak in a very proper manner here. "I'm Ella." I reply. They both errupt into laughter and look at me before shutting up. The blonde one has a very awkward sort of laugh.

"Well hello Ella- Grace," the blonde one smiles in an Irish accent. How come they all call me by my first and middle name? "It is very lovely to meet you Miss Ella- Grace. I am Tweedle Ni and this is Tweedle Lou." He introduces both him and his friend.