"𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎?" "𝙽𝚘. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎."

y/n's POV:

i played with his hair as he laid on my chest, his arms wrapped around my torso as his fingers grazed across my stomach occasionally.

i waited for him to wake up since i woke up not so long ago because it was too bright, looks like we forgot to put down the blinds.

i heard him groan sleepily as he adjusted more up my chest, i giggled a little while blushing. i continued playing with his hair, twisting it softly then letting go, running it through the gaps of my fingers.

occasionally softly, and i mean SOFTLY tugging it. i ran my finger on his eyebrow, tracing it with a gentle touch. he furrowed them and his hands fell off my waist.

his head shifted away from my chest, he now laid on his back with his head on a pillow. i pouted, dang it you handsome son of a bitch you were comfortable and cute.. and adorable and fucking cute why would you move off.

i then got an idea. i sat up and stretched, making some random ass noise that was supposedly a squeal of the morning.

i crawled on top of him with my legs each side of his waist. i rested my hands on his bare chest as i watched him, not in a creepy way but a loving way.

i mean... it is kinda creepy to be honest. me watching my adorable boyfriend sleep, yeah totally normal huh. and i met him like what, 3 days ago? oh yeah not counting the YEARS of high school. ok enough ranting.

i leant down letting my hair fall on his forehead, and placing my lips over his. i pulled away and rested my head on his chest.

his arms reached around my back as he cuddled me close, he grunted as i looked up. his eyes fluttered open and he squinted from the sudden light.

"good morning sleeping beauty and sorry i woke you up." i giggled, he smiled and fully opened his eyes.

"morning baby. it's fine i woke up because there was something placed on my lips... it was sweet almost like honey but it soon was taken off that's why i woke up." he said, his morning voice deeper than his normal talking voice.

it's.. sexy...

i blushed and smiled, "and i would like to feel it again? please?" he kinda begged making me giggle. i leant down and kissed his soft lips.

i swear i will NEVER stop feeling this electricity and i don't even care. it feels amazing.

"that was sweeter than honey." he said after i pulled back. i smiled and giggled.

"thank you Mr Flirt." i said, slapping his chest playfully.

"oh i am so not a flirt." he said, pretending to be hurt.

"are to."

"are not."

"are not."

"are to."

"YES!" i cheered,

"DAMN!" he playfully pouted as he accepted defeat, i started laughing.

"oh what a way to wake up." i said, he flashed his famous smile,

"for sure." he whispered as he laid me on my back, crawling on top of me.

i got a notification on my phone, well more like DOZENS.

i opened up instagram, colby brock has tagged you in a post! colby brock has mentioned you in a post! it read.

i opened it as he just laid on my chest, like he did earlier scrolling through snapchat.
(just pretend that the star is the verified symbol and pretend you and colby went out somewhere with sam and kat and sam took a picture)
colby brock