chapter 2

harrys pov

i was on a plane over heading to london for our wwa tour, yes im in a band one direction.

whenn suddenly the plane crashed into something and tumbled down, i looked around and saw people that hasnt surrived oh my god, i just layed there tryna get my breath as i was panicking.

just then i got a smell of gas,, i quickly jumped out, through my bags out of the plane, and me trying to get out.

once i was out i saw someone sat down abit far from the plane, i walked up to the person, its a girl.  but she looked familier,

then it hit me it was brooklyn the girl, i bullied in high school. omg.

"brooklyn?" i asked she then looked up in horror.

just then the plane had blown up. i ran over to where she is and covered her. once it calmed down i let go.

"brooklyn u okay" i asked

"stay away from me styles" she groaned then walked off with her bags.

"brook." i shouted. i then ran after her.

brooklyns pov

i just walked off. looking for something that can help me

"brooklyn" he carryed on shouting.

i stoped and turned around meeting his gaze.

"what" i harshly said

"look, we are the only surrivors, we need to work toghther, im sorry for what i have done to you in high school i really am just please stay with me so we can try and get out of here" he said

i huffed then agreed,

"fine" i said

he smiled then walked on me following him.

after a while he stopped. in a space where its all clear.

but still in the jungle.

"we need to prepar to stay the night." he said

"WHAT, nah im not staying here, ive got to go to london to meet my friend to go to collage" i argued

"yh well how are u gonna get back, swim?"

"thats a choice"

"shut up and go get some wood while i try and make beds and shelter" he said then pointed for me to go.

i huffed then left my bags there and went to find some wood. like who can find wood in a bloody summer dress.

i walked out, then managed to find some but how am i gonna carry it all back.

i looked around and ah ha , i spotted a old wrecked but still working, trailer. with handle.

i smiled proudly then chucked all the bits of wood into the trailer. after a while i pulled the trailer back to the base.

where harry had set up beds with leafs and a shelter over it with the massive wierd looking leafs. i pulled it over to harry.

"there master" i sarcastly said

"thanks babe"  i glared at him. how dare he.

"well ima go change coz me surriving in a dress ant gonna happen" i said then grabbed some warm clothes out of my bags and go into the woods to change.

"u can change here i wont look u no" harry yelled i gave him the middle finger and carried on walking.

i then changed into my trackies and jumper. with my ugg boots and warm socks. i then brushed my hair and put it up into a scruff bun.

i then  walked back to harry carrying my clothes.

"i prefer that on u then the dress" harry said casually

"well get used to it " i said then put my clothes into my bags

"what now " i asked

"uh i dunno"

"ur helpful"

i got out my phone and tried to get some signal,

"ur not gonna get any signal " harry saiid

jjust then i got 1 bar. oh yes

"really" i smiled giving the phone

"yeah really" i looked at it and it went. oh my god pure torture.

"its 10:00am why dont we get some sleep then tomorrow we can plan it all out, some one is bound to find us, i mean c,mon the plane crashed. they gonna note it as missing then come looking for us" he suggested

i just nodded then went to the leaf bed and went to sleep.

i dont think ima make it with harry, wonder why he was in the plane....

a/n hey comment and vote. thank u for the views. ik its only like 6 but to me its 600 so thank u xx