Chapter 1

Emily POV

"On my count," I whisper to my team.

I hold three fingers up and count down. 

Once the last finger falls my head guys kick open the door and I hold my gun up, my partner alongside me.

"FBI! Hands where I can see them!"

My partner grabs the three men and throws them on the ground, along with our other team members.

The criminals look up at me and chuckle, "What are you, some kind of half-breed?"

The guy who spoke glances at my pelvic area. I smile sarcastically and toss handcuffs to my partner, Charlotte Fields. She also happens to be my sister.

"I'm Agent Fields. And that is none of your business."

Alison POV

"On my count," I whisper to my team.

I hold three fingers up and count down. 

Once the last finger falls we all take a shot and laugh wildly.

Hanna wraps her arms around me and kisses my cheek, "I love you!"

My lips pull up into a wide grin as I hug my best friend back. Out of the corner of my eye I see a familiar dirty blonde boy walk into the party. He glances around at everyone and sees a guy with tattoos all over his arms walk up to him and bro-hug him.

The boy's eyes catch mine and he smirks, walking over to me.

"Hey Ali."

"Jason. What are you doing here?"

He shrugs, "Just wanting to be around my peers. Getting to know the new freshman class of Hollis College."

My eyes roll to the back of my head, "You're not doing business with my friends nimrod."

Jason crosses his arm and cocks his head like the cocky little asshole he is.

"Funny. I don't remember asking for your opinion Ali. Actually, if I remember correctly, I do recall Father requesting you to do a little business here yourself. Am I mistaken?"

Pursing my lips and dismissing us from the girls, I grab Jason by his collar and pull him to the nearest bathroom, locking the door behind us.

"Listen. Whatever you're up to, cut the shit Jay. This isn't a stomping ground for you to get people so high that they drop dead. These aren't clients Jason these are teenagers. Leave them alone."

"I will once you start selling so I don't have to pick up your slack. You're lucky I've been covering for you. If Father found out what you really do then-" "okay okay! I'll sell. As long as you stay away from my friends with this crap."

He smirks and pulls out a brown bag from his jacket.

I grab it and glance inside, seeing around 2 dozen little baggies of drugs. My dad is the leader of the Vipers, a horrible and terrible gang that started in the town we live in: Rosewood, PA.

He and his little minions created this concoction of a drug that he named "Snip". It's a pill that has 5 separate phases to it. 

On the first stage you basically laugh until your ass falls off, then stage 2 you start tripping, hallucinating, all of that "fun" stuff. 

Stage 3, you start thinking you're on top of the world, like you can do anything possible, stage 4 you feel incredible about yourself (or as incredible as you can on drugs), and finally stage 5 you fall asleep and just pass out.

"Pleasure doing business with you little sister."

He ruffles my hair and winks, then leaves the bathroom.

I walk out, shoving the bag into my purse and get back to the party, pretending that I enjoy being as sober as I am.

Emily POV

"Fields Squared welcome."

Chief motions for us to sit and we both do. He explains a new case to us that involves going undercover. We've done this once before at Penn State so it's nothing new to us.

"The mission is this: infiltrate the dealers, find the supplier."

Charlotte looks at me and smirks, "Chicks included?"

I slap her arm and Chief Madison grunts, "Infiltrate the dealers, find the supplier!"

Smiling, I slap my thighs lightly, "Sounds good Chief. When do we start?"

"Tomorrow. Your first class is a Poetry Workshop."

++++++++++++

WELCOME!! I AM BACK FROM THE DEAD!!

How do you like this so far?

Review and Comment!

~Stay Fearless~

Caleigh McDermott