Chapter 2

Emily POV

"We have to blend in."

"Em I know, we've done this before, remember?"

I look at Charlotte and stop walking, turning her to face me.

"Do you remember last time?"

She stares at me and bites her lip shamefully, "I know. It won't happen again."

"Good. We can't risk emotions getting in the way. This is a serious case, more-so than the last one. People's lives are at stake here. This Snip has caused kids to die. We can't put anymore lives in danger."

"I know, alright? It won't happen. I've learned my lesson."

What we are talking about is that on the last mission, Charlotte got attached to a girl at Penn State who turned out to be the one we were trying to arrest. She fell in love and tried to stop me from arresting her and taking her down.

She was a mastermind of her craft that roped Charlotte in and almost got herself killed while she was at it, all because of a girl.

That is why I am telling her now to not do that. If there is anything I have learned in this field it's that it's all business. 

Love is weakness.

Nothing can distract me from going through with a mission, especially a girl.

"I got it Captain."

I grab her arm and pull her back, "This isn't a joke."

"I know. I'm aware. Let's get to class already." She rolls her eyes and walks away, sauntering into the lecture hall.

Throwing my head back I groan and follow her, fixing my leather jacket before walking in. I sit next to Charlotte who is talking to people already.

"What's your major?" She asks a girl with brown hair who grins, "Criminal Justice. Gonna be a lawyer."

I turn away from the two and spot a blonde strolling in, she smiles at a bunch of people, greeting some, then taking her seat beside another blonde right below us.

She turns to talk to the brunette Charlotte was talking to and I feel my jaw almost drop.

She's gorgeous.

Her heart shaped face is accented with a set of pink lips that could have any guy (or girl) at her feet.

With a smile that gorgeous, I don't doubt she is well known on this campus.

"Hey, you coming later?" 

Her voice is...Wow.

The brunette shrugs, "I suppose."

"Oh come on Spence. Don't be such a Debby Downer." The other blonde speaks and turns.

"Hanna, how did you manage to take a Poetry class? You barely passed English Senior year."

"Take it easy Hastings. Hanna and I aligned our classes perfectly so we have every class together."

"Alison, seriously?" Spence rolls her eyes and a short brunette sits next to her.

The blonde glances at me and notices me eavesdropping.

"Can I help you?"

I shrug, "depends. You any good at English?"

She chuckles, "Yeah. English and Education Major."

Nodding, I look at the professor who starts speaking and whisper to her, "I kind of suck at this. Haven't read a book in ages."

She giggles and shakes her head, "Well if you need a tutor, I could always help you out."

"Thanks. I'm Emily, Emily Fields."

I reach out my hand and she grins, "Alison DiLaurentis."

She shakes my hand and I smile at her, then notice the back of her seat.

My eyes widen and I nudge Charlotte who looks at it too.

It's a drawing of scissors snipping a piece of paper with a phone number beside it.

Alison turns away and Charlotte whispers, "Think that's something to do with Snip?"

I smirk, "I think so."

I take my phone out and snap a picture before focusing on the lecture introducing the course for the semester.

+++++++++++++

Well, what do you think so far?

Review and Comment!

~Stay Fearless~

Caleigh <13