My first date??

Okay listen babes! This was my first date with the guy from the last story...keep in mind your sis here with social anxiety and absolutely NO SOCIAL LIFE..was like yeah sure let's go!
I'm a big girl..as in I'm under 16..SO A BIG GIRL IN MY EYES!!!! (Dancing queeeeen..sorry)
Sooo he was like let's go to the movies with my cousin and her boyfriend, I'm like there will be other people there I'm a safe sister sue... no I was not.
sO I ask my poor friend if she'll go wif me! She was like sure but can my mans go? And I was like...please? sO we get dere and My friend calls him and she likes "YO B!!! WHERE YOU AT HOMIEEEE" and he goes "cant, I forgot" and I'm like wuh oh let's go!!
Sooo there we are we got our tickets to see...end game..(I love you 3,000) andddd I'm sitting there with my friend and my sweet boy 🥰🥰, AND THEN his cousin and her boyyyfriendddd walk past us..as in to the end of the row past us. And so I get a little panicky like wuh oh!..THE LIGHTS TURN OFF...

Don't worry we were holding hands like Christian kids, then I make big mistake.
I look at him and he grabs my face (that sounds so aggressive, it wasn't it was slow and sweet) aNd I'm over here LiKe wE BouTa tOuCh FacEs???? And broski he kisses me...and I'm like wowwwwzaaaaaa! So I pull away and I'm lookinnn like "what about my poor baby next to me" and he shrugs and we go back to watching the movie (iron man dies and so does black widow [thats her name right?? Correct me if I'm wrong] who changers her hair 75 times) .. and so we kiss a few different times during the movie,, and I laughed while iron man was dying yah know good movie watching and such..

ALSO if you're the girl in front of us I looked like I was gonna slap her, she kept looking back at me and him while we were doing nothing! And I would give her a dirty look, like mind your own and watch the movie.

Anywho the movie ends my stepdad pulls up to get me and he's looking like a whole crack head... so YAY I TOUCHED FACES WITH SOMEONEEEE.