Epilogue

Shit!
Again I didn't want to be late!
Damn this office! Damn this project!

So hey!
Long time no see
or sorry ! Its always me blabbering and you reading isn't it?
Well its been two weeks since I updated you about my life. So it's just Vivaan aka Vivek was sentenced jail for five years, I turned 25 last week and today there's a small celebration at  Shourya's  so-called-office. I'm the only outsider who's geting an invitation to attend and now its already so late that I ended up getting dressed up in my office washroom.

You might be wondering right like how did she even accept him and is their engagement still working? So I just put up a show to prove my inner self, that once a cheater isn't always a cheater.

It was well planned on my birthday. I expected Shourya to call me at midnight so I didn't pick up his call nor replied to any of his messages. But what I least expected was him standing outside our house. I ended up switching off my mobile or else he might mess up what's been planned for him the following day.

It was a foolproof plan, so Shourya did come to  office with a huge bouquet of my favorite orchids. On the cue, Pranjal came near my cubicle with a cake and the workspace was almost empty for it was lunch hour. In the corner of my eyes I could see him staring at us through the glass wall. It was Adi's turn next and she had to make a  call to him pretending as Hima.

The voice recording between them really shocked me when I heard it later!
Adi:"hey Shourya!!! How are you"

"Sorry, May I know who's this"

"How can you forget me Shourya. Heard that you're still behind that bitch Kushi" I looked up at Adi for calling me a bitch. Pranjal suppressed his smile.

"Mind your language Hima!"
This time I had a smirk on my face.

"Oh! Sorry to burst your bubble lover boy! Heard that Kushi is having a thing at her office! Yet you are marrying her!"

"Would you mind shutting up please. You would have been dead by now if you were infront of me!"

"Truth is always bitter! She dumped you infront of the whole college man! Common' how can you even do this to yourself"

" I know what Kushi is! I don't want to know about what her character is through a loser who spiked my drink. And for your information I love Kushi! I love her! I love love love kushi! Got it! Now backoff!"

Adi gave me a see-I-told-you- look. My minime was  actually doing a happy dance now. It was just love took over respect! And I loved him no matter what. I think that's the kind of bonding I shared with him!

You know there was this discussion between my heart and my brain. One thing I realised at the end was that
"The heart wants what it wants!"
Most of the times you find people who respect you based on your status and stuffs but if a person genuinely loves you then he definitely will respect you.
I actually had to be guilty because had I attended the prom and not pranked him, maybe things would have been much better to both of us. But that turned out to be the biggest prank which played on myself. Maybe it was me who initally hurt Shourya that day!

Okay so coming back to present,
I was now taking a lift towards the 11th floor of his building.
"Kush where are you? I'm going on the stage now. Just show your pass and get in okay"

" yeah I'm fine! You go!give me two minutes I'll be there"

The hall was dimly lit when I entered. There was actually a huge crowd gathered.Shourya was talking on the small podium along with another person.
I was deciding against sitting or standing when I realised that Shourya had stopped talking and  everybody had turned back to look at me.
I looked up to see Shourya with his hands open to say " I would like to call her on stage, my best half without whom this case would have never been solved"

Applause and words of appreciation filled my ears, I was kind of nervous when I went on the stage.

"So Miss.Kushi how did you even find the most wanted man?"
I smiled at the man who asked me the question. Curious faces were looking at me expecting an answer.

I could feel Shourya interlocking his fingers with mine.  I looked down to see both our engagement rings sparkling in the stage lights.

I looked up to meet my reflection in his ditch black eyes.

Everyone was waiting for my reply.
Clearing my throat in the dead silent auditorium , I told with a playful smile on my face

"I FOUND HIM ON WATTPAD!"

An:
So guys here's the epilogue!!
How's it?
Do give me your honest review regarding this story.
And the best part is I completed my story of 22 chap within a month!!
Thank you so so much silent readers!

I really had a wonderful journey writing this story and thank you so so much for being a part of it and making it memorable for me.
Show love on "TALES OF THE LOST GIRL " as well!!
Don't forget to Vote, comment and Share!!

With loads of love,
Sonnet