two .

Victoria

"What room is Kashyna Jackson in??" I asked the nurse at the hospital.

Rolling her eyes and popping her gum, she started typing on the desktop.

She has nooo idea, I will really fuck her hoe ass up.

"What's the name again?" She asked, patting her stale weave.

"Her. Name. Is. Kashyna. Jackson. What's. The. Room. Number?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Hmmmm......Kath-"

She didn't.

"Kuh-she-nuh. Kashyna!" I snapped.

She jumped and gave us the number.

Madi and Nene were on the sides of me, so they ran to her room. I walked because I had to contact Kash's family.

I facetimed her brother, Von, since his name popped up first.

It rung for a while...

"Say, wassam witcha baby girl, what it do?" I cracked a small smile.

"Um, it's Kash... we're at the hospital in BR, she got shot while we was at the store." His smile dropped.

"Say, what happened? But I'm on my way." I told him the story and fought back the tears that tried to escape.

"And I went to get Nene and we came straight here," I sniffled, "so yeah, just hurry."

We got off facetime and I went to Kash's room and found Nene in bed with her, while Madi was in the chair on her phone.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Madi jumped up, throwing her phone to me. I caught it before it hit the ground.

I skimmed through the post quickly and didn't see anything that explained her yelling.

"Lemme see, huh" I shrugged and handed Madi's phone to Nene.

A few seconds later...

"T, how you ain't see this? Bitch all the way dissin' K, talkin bout she got what she deserved." I blinked.

How I even miss that?

"See it's right here," she pointed to the second slide, "said 'and den dey all ran out. Da funniest part is when Madison was screamin', not even knowin' dey opps finna frame ha' and ha' lil group."

To say I was fuming was an understatement. I grabbed my phone and went straight to instagram to post on my story.

 I grabbed my phone and went straight to instagram to post on my story