Chapter Ten

After I called Jack and made up a story about how I felt really sick and took a cab home, I went to my room and tried to sleep.

I know after what happened tonight I'll probably won't be able to sleep until my parent's will come back.

I think my lie started to become truth because I started to feel bad.

I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep but It was hard.

After a while of just lying in my bed I heard the door open from downstairs and heard Rob's voice.

I turned on my side and finally felt like sleep is possible.

****

I walked into to the school to find a long black haired girl standing next to my locker.

"What's going on?" Sam furrow her eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I ask as I start opening my locker and pull out my stuff.

"I talked to Jack this morning. First you fall and pass out and now you feel sick after eating ice cream? We ate ice cream all the time, so suddenly you're sick?"

"Everything is possible." I smiled. Hoping she'de let it go.

"Are you pregnant?" She leaned over to me and whispered.

"No!" I called.

"There's something you're not telling me."

"Everything is fine! It's just a coincidence."

"Promise?"

"Promise. I heard Anna and Tom broke up."

"Yeah.. And you won't believe why."

"Why?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Anna cheated on him."

"What?"

"I was shocked as well, they we're dating for a while."

"She didn't came to school ever since the whole school found out about it." She continued.

"Maybe we should go see her."

"Right now?" Sam looked at me with an amused look and I nodded.

"Lets go."

****

We walked our way to Anna's house and bought some ice cream on the way.

"How long she didn't came to school?"

"Three days."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I tried to call but she wouldn't pick up."

"At least you tried. I haven't even texted her."

"Well you have an excuse. Did she called you?"

"No." I glance at her to see that she's about to finish her ice cream.

"Then you're good."

We made a turn left and kept walking while eating our ice cream.

Sam mumbled something about the coach being mean to her when she walked into the school this morning while I kept glancing back just to see everything is okay.

But then I noticed him.

Harry pulled his car and walked out of it. He wore a black jeans and a white T shirt, looking completely normal.

He leaned against his car and looked staight at me. But from some reason I wasn't scared.

I think I already got it that if he wanted to kill me he would have done it.