New York

Your POV

The plane landed and Alex and Kwan were still asleep. I woke them up and I got our suitcases. We let the plane and I put on a mask and I gave one to Alex. He put it on and we headed out to see a crowd of girls with some boys screaming.

I looked at Alex and saw that Kwan was scared. "Let's hurry and go to the van," I said to him. I let him go in front of me so he could get there before me. I walked past a group of girls which got me a bit scared. We walked into the van and the driver drove us to our hotel.

At the hotel, Jin checked us in and we all got our keys. We had 4 rooms and I had to share one with Jungkook. I got the key from Jin and went to the room with Jungkook. I opened the door and got the nearest bed since I didn't like sleeping near the windows.

"Can we talk M/N?" He asked. "Not right now," I said. "Please just talk to me for a bit," Jungkook said. I sighed before sitting across from him. "You have a minute go," I said. "I'm sorry about what I did I should've known better." He apologized. "You should've you know what happened to me," I said.

I stood up ready to leave before he grabbed my wrist and brought me to a hug. "I know I just thought you would've been ready. I won't ever do again until you let me. Please forgive me." He said. I sighed before I just let him hug me. "We have to go," I said. "Do you forgive me?" He asked. "Yes, Jungkook," I said.

He let me go and I got up. "But you can kiss or cuddle for a week," I said running out before he can say anything. I walked over to Alex hotel room hearing him talking with someone.

Alex POV

I went into the hotel room and brought my suitcase to a bed and collapsed on it. I felt my phone vibrate and I picked it up. "Hello?" I said. "Hello." I heard HyunSeong say. "HyunSeong! How are you?" I said. "Good just tired." He replied with a yawn. "What time is it?" I asked. "It's past 3 am." He replied. "What?!" You should go to sleep you have school tomorrow." I said. "Let me just talk to you for a bit." He said yawning. "Go to sleep Seong I love you," I said. "I love you too." He said hanging up.

"Who were you talking to?" I looked seeing Jin asked. "No one," I said with a nervous laugh. "Really so you wouldn't mind if I ask M/N Who Seong is," Jin said. "Fine, he's my boyfriend," I said. "Ooooooo tell all about it," Jin said laying on the bed but before I could say anything we heard a knock on the door.

Jin went to open the door and once he did he saw M/N. "Hey." He said coming in. "Hey," I replied. He sat next to me and I immediately tensed up. "What's wrong? You need to tell me something?" He asked.
"Nope, I'm going to take a shower," I said leaving the room.

Your POV
I  watch him walk away thinking it was weird. "Hey wanna go out?" I asked. "Where exactly?" He asked. I didn't reply realizing I never been New York. "Nvm I'll go talk to Jimin and Taehyung," I said. I walked out of their hotel room and down the hall. I heard a noise and looked around but just walked to Taehyung and Jimin room.

I knocked on the door and a shirtless Jimin answered. I immediately pushed him in and closed the door behind me. "Put in a shirt," I said to him and he went to do it. I walked over seeing Taehyung with messy hair rubbing his eyes. "Did you nap?" I asked. "A bit." He said giving me a smile.

I sat next to him and then Jimin came out. "Wanna do something? I'm bored." I said. "Let's play a game," Taehyung said. Taehyung walked over to his bag and brought out a box. I was about to leave while I can but I saw Jimin locking the door.

Time Skip

Jungkook POV

I heard the door open and looked seeing M/N with a bruised shoulder, smudged lipstick and his shirt ripped. "What happened?" I asked getting up. "Taehyung and Jimin made me play monopoly with them." He said going onto my bed. I walked to him confused why he was there.