Falling to hard

Boy #1

Sandy blond hair that wasn't to long or to short. Tan skin, and relatively straight teeth except for a tiny gap I between his front teeth that I found really cute.

His beaming eyes would light up a room when he walked in, and were a light mossy green with gold flecks surrounding the iris.

Although he wasn't built like some of the guys in my school, it was a well known fact that he had a perfectly defined six-pack. And, he was athletic, playing on the varsity soccer team.

He had a way of constantly shaking his leg when he was concentrating hard in class and would softly furrow his brows causing a small crease to appear on his forehead.

When he got really excited about something you could tell by the way his eyes sparkled and a dimple would grow on his left cheek (boy dimples were usually my breaking point)

He gets easily distracted and a teacher usually catches him staring out the window into the courtyard or doodling on the edges of his homework assignments.

He had a great sense of humor, but was still a gentleman. After cussing or being a little to inappropriate he would quickly apologize. Not that I minded anything he said sounded cute.

And one day he even complimented my spiderman notebook.

Basically my definition of perfect.

Ok.. I get it, you probably think I'm creepy.

I completely understand, but first let me explain myself.

This boys name is Alex, and the reason I seem to know every last detail about him?

Simple...

Alex happens to already have a girl friend, who just so happens to be one of my best friends.

The issues: I like Alex to.