Sleeping Soundly In Your Bed Of Lies

The next  morning I slept past my alarm, ran to school only to be late and get a detention. I quickly ran to Princesses spot when she would skip class and saw her smiling at Blake. "Hey baby" I hugged and kissed her while fist bumping Blake. "So Tristan" Blake punched my arm lightly "we're going to a party tonight want to come?" I looked at Princess who has her eyes wide staring at Blake, "sure" I said cuddling closer to Princess.

~Timeskip~

I was on my way to the party and got a text from Princess "hey..um I can't make it to the party" confused I replied with "okay that's fine..?".
I got to the party and ruses over to Blake "sorry your girl can't make it" he said flinging an arm over my shoulder. All I could do was nod being so sad.
3 hours had passed and I was tipsy, Blake was passed out, so I went outside and sat down with a beer in my hand.
I got a text from Princess again "wanna come over?" I got up and started walking to her house, luckily It was just around the corner.
Stumbling to her front door I knocked and she opened the door and pulled me in kissing me.
Not knowing what to do I just let it happen kissing her back slowly.
"Wait what?" I burst out of no where and she pulled me to her bedroom closing the door "BABE! I'm d-d-drunk" I stumbled over my words. She pushed me down and silence fell soon us. She started kissing my neck.

  "Ugh" Blake had woken up and walked out heading to Princesses place.
Knocking wildly, she rolled out of bed naked and got dressed to go answer the door.
I heard noises as I also got out of bed and put my clothes on too. I walked out and anger filled me as I saw Blake kissing Princess.