Howdy Howdy Howdy

First off, I'm going to start with some general information

I'm [Name] and I am fucking weeb. But not anywhere but the internet, I will never, ever mention it to a real life person I know, ever.

If you're here, congratulations on clicking on a book that no one else will.

Anyway,

I'm [Age] years old and a [Gender] and also maybe possibly, I haven't really figured out yet, [REALLY FUCKING GAY]

I live in the dumpster fire of a country, the U S of A, in one of the top 50 most obese cities (I'm really proud of that by the way)

Lots of issues going on over on my end, parent issues, self esteem issues, emotion issues, social issues, just, just... most of the- all of the issues alright?

I spend most of my time watching anime and reading comics, and internally screaming about it and ugly crying when anything happens in it.

The only time I get exercise is when I take my bike to the park so I can sit on the swings and be depressed.

Other information uhhh:

Zodiac:Virgo (I don't believe in that horoscope shit, but I still think its cool)
Personality:INFJ-T (96% Introvert and 97% Not confident in myself)
Music Genre:2000's Rock and Modern Rock
Instrument: I play guitar
Console: Ps4
Bands: Cleo Patrick, Nothing but Thieves, Airways
Color: Maroon or Green
Talents: None. I'm serious.
Books: It, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Three-Body Problem
Fandoms: Fairy Tail, Blue Exorcist, Mob Psycho 100, One Punch Man, Miraculous Ladybug, Aggretsuko, Bojack Horseman, My Hero Academia, Assassination Classroom, Legend of Zelda, Splatoon, Skyrim, Magi (Sinbad, Aladdin, and Alibaba are my babies) and probably a lot more I'm forgetting.
Live Action Shows: Mind Hunter, Inside No. 9, Black Mirror, The Office, Its Always Sunny, A.P. Bio, Good Omens, The Haunting of Hill House, Mr. Robot
Comedian: Anthony Jeselnik (He is the best comedian ever, no one can change my mind)

There's probably more I'm forgetting but I haven't slept in over 24 hours and I don't think I can handle much more of this