Prologue: A New Universe

"Huh, Its been awhile since I've been here...My birth place." Corget said. His arms were chained to a wall, the chains were golden so that meant he couldn't break them himself. He looked around in the inter dimensional plane, stars were all around him, and he looked beyond them.

"Hmm..I wonder if i concentrate hard enough..." He closed his eyes, and an image appeared behind his eye lids.He saw all current events happening in what he called Loazone, or Earth. Corget opened his eyes, and he saw a black hole, he himself slowly getting closer to the event horizon. He gulped.

"Oh no....I really am not in my dimension any more...Im being pulled into another one."Coregt said.

He got so close to the Event that he could feel the Gravity of the black hole trying to take him in. He sighed, closed his eyes, and he opened them.

"Im ready for the next universe...Im not done here,but ill be back. Nobody will stop me from coming back, For I am Cogret the God of Chaos and Creation." He shed his mortal spirit, and assumed his godly form, His hair went up, with silver tint, his eyes had a silver glow, and his aura was no longer black, but a purple heat wave.

"Bring me to my next world, give me a challenge"