Allies

"hmmm, you had enough sense to summon the demon king , still..." Coreceto tilted his head, as if he was listening to someone."However, he is still not enough to stop me nor Discord."He said.

"Who's Discord?" Kerai asked.

"Discord, the New god of chaos, he was once known as the hunter" Coreceto said.

"How? He doesnt have all the omens to make the deal with harmony..." Kerai said.

Coreceto laughed, a sound like an earthquake tearing apart the earth." He may still be mortal, but with 5 omens, he is the most godlike mortal there is...yet i am the only god in this land."

The only god in this land? so that must mean there are more gods. Kerai thought.

"....yes you come to realize im not the only god..no matter, you wont live to see them either, i've distracted you long enough for the trap to be set." Coreceto said with a smile.

"what?!" Kerai turned around to see a huge black dragon like creature open its maw, and let loose a beam of dark energy, and it hit a barrier, only cracking it.

"Huh, so Corget did leave behind his notes of magic with that mage." Coreceto said with a sneer.

"C-Corget knew how to work spells?" Kerai asked, trying to distract the god, while he was soaking in energy.

"Yes, he obviously did otherwise how could he make these pitiful creatures?" Coreceto said.

The moon above shimmered, going to white and then back to red. Coreceto looked up, and he looked almost scared.

"Till we meet again on the battle field." Then in a burst of white light, he was gone.

"...there are other gods..." Kerai flew back towards the castle, where he saw Meliodas waiting for him.

....

Later

"That was darkness incarnate?!" Kerai said.

"Yeah, i thought it was a drgaon." Ban said.

He and most of the other sins looked beaten up.

"darkness incarnate, the first Indura, actually it has its own consciousness unlike the one we saw at the sky temple." Merlin said.

"huh,ive been alive for a long time, but i though indura was one of the strongest things alive." Meliodas said.

"Yeah, but She's even stronger, from what i've heard about Incarnate, she scared the Olympian gods worst than typhoon did." kerai said, remembering the lessons corget gave him when he first became an Omen." I didn't even know she existed, i thought she was myth like the gods."

"kerai, you have to remember that Coreceto is a god, and he has the power to bring these ancient monsters from Tartarus. Not only that, the Olympian gods are long gone." Merlin said, reading one of Corgets books."It seems that Corget knew this was going to happen."

She flipped a page, and it glowed purple, and then it spoke.

" The dawn's red will preserve the world from the Omen of destruction. 

Only the Omen of Apocalypse may lead you to their resting areas.

The lost god will rise

the world in endless darkness

the lord of demons

the goddess

the immortals

the light is not what it seems"

Then the book closed, and it landed on the floor, spun in a circle, ripping itself to shreds, then a transmutation circle appeared on the floor, it glowed red.

"What was that...and what is that?" King asked.

"That was a prophecy, and that is a transmutation circle...one of Corgets pathway doors." Kerai said, remembering his last lesson before he became the omen of despair. 

"But a transmutation doesn't work like that." Merlin said.

"Merlin, Corget knew what he was doing, and I recognize this one, and i may know how to work it, hopefully it'll work."Kerai said.

He walked to the circle, and placed his hands on it, and then he focused on it, and a portal opened, it was a black void.

"well...lets go" and he stepped in.

....

in another time 

"Hmm it seems i can only make those slumber for....4,000 years. By then everything i foresee should be in action. If only i would be there with you corget." A short women said.

"Aye, yet we both know i have other duties to see to once i pass." Corget said. he looked different, no scars,he didn't look harsh, he looked carefree.

"Brother, there is an attack at the southern gates!" Coreceto said. Corget looked over at him, with a faint smile.

"Yes,yes i know." He said. he shouldered his sword, and he ran outside with his traitorous brother.

-----------------

Kerai stumbled out of the void, cold and unnerved.

"W-what was that?" He asked himself. Corget knew what was to come, yet he did nothing about it. He used whatever power he had left, since he void takes tremendous amounts of power to use, and he used it to scan his surroundings.

"no way...his...Im in...Im in tartarus." He looked up, and he saw he was at the temple of the the war god, the first member of the Red Dawn