First M🌸rning (HanSeok)

Jung Hoseok instantly smiled as soon he opened his eyes. Beside him is the most beautiful woman his eyes could ever lay upon.

Jeon Hannah ~

Hoseok:
   "Good morning, Mrs. Jung."

He kissed her bare shoulder and smiled.  His wife was still half asleep.

Hoseok:
   "Wake up ☺"

Hannah slowly moved her arm and hugged Hoseok. Her eyes were still closed but she was smiling.

Hoseok:
  "What do you want for breakfast?"

Hannah just shook her head. Then she moved closer Hoseok. Her head was on his bare chest, her arm on his shoulder.

Hoseok softly giggled. Remembering those times when he only wished for her to stop from crying. And now Hannah is already smiling beside him.

Those times when he was only hoping for her to return the feelings he longed for. Now she's hugging him tight on the first morning of their marriage life.

Lying in bed, with his wife.

Hoseok:
   "This is a dream come true."

Hannah opened her eyes and shook her head.

Hannah:
   "You . . . are my dream come true."

Hoseok's eyes started to be filled with tears as they looked at each other.

Hannah:
   "I love you, Hoseok-ssi ☺"

Finally, Hoseok's tears fell from his eyes. He just couldn't contain the happiness in his heart.

Hoseok:
   "I love you too, Jung Hannah-ahh😊"

Hannah smiled while wiping his tears  with her hand.

Hannah:
   "Thank you for only crying tears of joy, Hoseok-ssi. Like what I promise you on our wedding vows yesterday, I will forever love you until the rest of the mornings that I wake up with you. You are my everything too."

Hoseok kissed Hannah's forehead and hugged her tight. He didn't want to see him cry even those were tears from his happiness.

Hoseok:
    "Gomawo, Hannah-ahh. Thank you for choosing and staying with me. I really love you, my Hannah."

Hannah giggled but stopped when she suddenly remembered something.

Hannah:
   "Is it tuesday?"

Hoseok let go of her and nodded while looking confused.

Hoseok:
    "Is there something wrong?"

Hannah sighed feeling so disappointed.

Hannah:
   "You know what, I sometimes really just wanted to boycott our own show. It's Tuesday that means we have to do a live show."

Hoseok realized it as well. But he already planned their sweet vacation after their wedding.

Hoseok:
   "I already told PD-nim to just air some bihind the scenes of our wedding yesterday. Don't worry about it."

Hannah sighed. Thinking about their public life is hard too. Since they started dating, they already have their own show of which the 'fans' and the viewers get an update of their relationship. It's regulary aired every Friday.

They would do a 30 minute live show every Tuesday. They would cook, eat, shop, dance, visit friends, and many more.

Their wedding was even Televised for the sake of their viewers. Although Hannah refused, she could do nothing about it since Hoseok's mom is also behind it.

Hannah:
   "This is what I get for interrupting your shoot that day without me knowing it. I have been dragged in this celebrity life instead of just working behind cameras."

Hoseok laughed hard. Then he pulled the blanket and covered Hannah with it.

Hoseok:
   "Hannah-ahh, stop worrying about it. I'm pretty sure they would consider."

Hannah crossed her arms. She was obviously getting pissed by just the idea of it.

Hoseok:
   "My Hannah, what would I do to make you smile?"

Hannah looked at Hoseok. Then Hoseok gave him a teasing look.

Hannah smirked. And just when Hoseok was about to --

Hannah:
   "I'm still tired. Please cook for me and I promise to give you a special treat 😘"

Jung Hoseok pouted and ended up following his wife's words.

Hoseok:
   "Fine. But I'll claim that special treat later 🤗"

Rule number 1 rules.

________________________

TGU OUT 😇