harry styles imagine sad

Your POV

"I love you." Harry said to me as he held my hand together. He looked down and glanced back up. "But I can’t be with you anymore."

My heart shattered. I felt light headed. I took my hands back to my side. “I don’t get it …”

"I met this girl 2 weeks ago and-."

"You basically cheated?" I said calmly.

Harry ran his hands through his hair “it’s not like that. We went out and had drinks.”

I shook my head, and turned around not trying to have harry see me cry.

"(Y/N)… I love you and everything I just don’t think that you would want to be with me after this." He said

"You can cheat on me everyday and I’ll still fucking want you Harry." I said walking up the stairs not looking at him.

"But that doesn’t make any sense." He said following behind me.

Maybe he’s right. I thought he was different. I had ex boyfriends just like him. Maybe he was good at hiding who he truly was.

"Then forget it." I said getting my black shoulder bag, putting in my apple laptop, makeup, and charger. "I’ll get the rest of the things tomorrow."

Harry phone ranged. I saw him look at the caller and looked back at me.

"It’s from the other girl isn’t it?" I asked

Harry closed his eyes and slowly nodded his head.

I quickly left his room, harry calling my name trying to talk things out. He grabbed my arm, making me fall down a couple of stairs having him land on top of me.

"I said I love you." He said looking hurt.

I looked into his green eyes and found nothing. It was dead.

"My father told me that he loved me too. But he left with another women leaving me and my mother alone." I said

Harry didn’t know that about my parents until now.

"I’m sorry." He said

I pushed harry off and got up, walking towards the front door and opening it. “Treat her better than you did with me.”

That hurt to say , leaving my boyfriend for 2 years, I thought I was going to grow old with him. But nothing lasts forever.

————————————————-

It’s been 3 years after the break up. I slowly walked into Harry’s room. I saw him laying in bed by himself, his eyes dark red. I sat down and stared at him. I touched his hair making him sit up slowly touching his own hair.

"Mate, you have to stop." Niall said walking into the room holding a bag of food for Harry to eat , but refuses to.

Harry didn’t say anything but just stood still, touching his hair.

"What’s wrong Harold?" Asked Niall putting the bag on the bed.

"I know.. She’s here." He said "she’s still here."

"Come on… You’re losing it mate." Niall took out French fries and hands it to Harry. " if you want more there’s some in the bag, I’ll get your drink up now."

Niall left and I stood there sitting on Harry’s bed.

I stood up and walked to the picture frame where Harry and I were smiling. That day happened on our first anniversary.

"(y/n) ?" I herd harry say.

I turned to face him. He looked disbelieved as if he couldn’t handle seeing me.

"Why do you still have this?" I asked touching the frame lightly with my fingers.

"I keep it for memories." He said walking towards me slowly. "Are you here? For real? I thought you were-."

"Harry you have to move on." I said looking at him serious. "I’m not here anymore, you have to find another girl."

"But I want you-."

"No, you have to find somebody else. There’s another girl out in this world that’s just like me. Find her like you found me." I said smiling.

" but what happened? Why did they say they found your body in the bathroom? You’re here! You’re alive, I see you."

I sighed a bit, ” They did find my body in my apartment Harry, I wasn’t strong enough. I had problems with myself after the breakup.”

"It’s because of me." He said

"No, well maybe yeah, but that was my action, I shouldn’t have had took many pills and hung myself."

I could see Harry’s tears fall from his face. I pulled him into a hug.

"I’m so sorry." He said

"It’s not your fault, you just have to move on. I’m better now. Here." I handed him an envelope.

"What’s this?" He said holding the paper.

I starred at his eyes and slowly leaned in, Harry leaned in aswell touching my lips.

"Mate?" Niall said walking to harry with his soda. "What the hell are you doing?"

"(Y/N)… She…" Harry looked around. "Gone…?" Harry looked down at the paper I gave him.

"What’s that?" Asked Niall

Harry quickly opened the envelope and saw the pregnancy test that I’ve taken along with a letter.

Dear Harry, 

I’ve found out that I was 5 weeks pregnant. I decided to let you have her. I kept this a secret from many people. She’s only 2 years old. Her birthday is the same as yours. Weird right? Her name is Julie. And she loves to play tea party. You have full custody of her. I’m not well and I’m feeling weak, my mother has Julie in New York. Just give my mom a call and she’ll get your plane ticket. Take care of our little girl.

Love, (Y/N)

( hiii i found this story on tumlr so its not mine but i fell in love with it)