Part 1

When I was 10 years old I was this fat kid who liked eating and I had a dog yeah... the cutest and the most fluffy doggy lol. UFF srsly I called her a giddy?? Like sowwy my bad... Anyways back to the story... She used to be like my fav coz I used to be her height...**I actually liked her coz I was her height** Lol.. I am way taller now DON'T CALL ME Short... But then I was a kid and I'didnt know she was a dog she was a golden retriever
We had some cool names for her but didn't keep any we used to call her 3 names banga, chinn and mari which is kannada cheesy words which means cute gold and small... She used to be fat like a fat block of golden cheese does that makes sense??? Lol... she was pampered alot by my aunt. My aunt loves dogs she cannot live without dogs she is like a dog freak person....Banga used to be calm used to never bark and used to love balloons yeah baloons the only thing she hated was the MAID, Banga tought she(maid) would take all her toys... and she never let the maid come to our house omgg isn't she funny??... She was 3 years that time and she was like the Queen of our house everyone treated her as if she was like a goddess or something... but u know I always felt jealous DON'T TELL ANYONE *whispers* lol I felt jealous that ppl used to FEED her and they acted asif they forgot abt me haha lol yeah........ But I miss her oops there u go I gave u a slight spoiler.. Yeah she died she had a problem we had to abmit her to the hospital and it was baddd when I say badd it Wass baddd..... Yeah I was now 12 years old when she died it was bad.. me, my dad, mom lived a distance away from the house Banga lived I used to spend half of the time there coz banga USED TO BE MY FAVVV..... The day Banga was admitted she was suffering I couldn't see it coz I was not allowed my parents told I will piss my pants if I see Banga coz she was bleeding and stuff ugh I hate blood... That night was my most annoying, sad, quiet, depressed night of my life.. She had come home and I could go see her and I had gone I wanted to stay there rest of the night and I couldn't coz u know my parents told no and they told that I can stay there after she is cured.. I cuddle her kiss her and I tell her you are gonna be okay and I didn't have any reply from her coz her energy was drained and she looked weak and I go to my house and I lie down sleep and I had school next day and I had to wake up I set my alarm and I sleep.....
This is were it gets bad....

At 4.30am or 4 am my dad wakes me up and says we have to rush to Banga's house and I was confused and I asked him why he told me she is no more and we rushed to her house and then the first thing I see is she sleeping on a mattress in the living room and I throw my slippers and i enter the house and I see her mattress full of blood and tissues I hugged her and I cried cried cried and cried I couldnt resist that moment it is just badd it hurt me I didn't go to school that day...

. I am still crying writing this story... R. I. P BANGA I LOVE YOU
YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY HEART.
My uncle, aunt, grandfather, grandmother, brother, sister, maid, my dad, my mom we were in the living room crying thinking about all the cutest memories of her and I know how much connection she had with us..... I love you BANGA I know you are reading this story right now plss come back I miss u alot and love you loadsss